2D Apple Games by Tutorials Second Edition: Beginning 2D iOS, tvOS, macOS & watchOS Game Development with Swift 3
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the 2D Apple Games by Tutorials Second Edition: Beginning 2D iOS, tvOS, macOS & watchOS Game Development with Swift 3 by Razeware LLC at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn How to Make 2D Games for iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS! Learn how to make games for all the major Apple platforms in Swift, using Apple's
Learn How to Make 2D Games for iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS!
Learn how to make games for all the major Apple platforms in Swift, using Apple's built-in 2D game framework: SpriteKit. Through a series of mini-games and challenges, you will go from beginner to advanced and learn everything you need to make your own game!
By the time you’re finished reading this book, you will have made 6 complete mini-games, from an action game to a puzzle game to a racing game!
Topics Covered in 2D Apple Games by Tutorials
- Sprites: Get started quickly and get your images onto your screen.
- Manual Movement: Move sprites manually with a crash course on 2D math.
- Actions: Learn how to move sprites the “easy way” using SpriteKit actions.
- Scenes and Transitions: Make multiple screens in your app and move between them.
- Camera: Use SpriteKit’s built-in camera to control your view.
- Labels: Learn how to display text for lives, score and more in your game.
- Physics: Add realistic physics behavior into your games.
- Beyond Sprites: Add video nodes, core image filters, and custom shapes.
- Particle Systems: Add explosions, star fields, and other special effects.
- Adding “Juice”: Take your game from good to great by polishing it until it shines.
- Online Gaming: Add multiplayer features to your game with Apple’s Game Center.
- Tile Maps: Make games that use tile maps with obstacles, power-ups, and more.
- tvOS: Learn how to port your game to the Apple TV and work with the remote.
- watchOS: Take advantage of the unique features of the Apple Watch.
- macOS: Learn how to bring 2D gaming to the desktop.
And much more, including bonus chapters on augmented reality in ARKit and creating your own 2D game art!
|Item Size:||1.6 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Razeware LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878384, isbn: 1942878389,
Learn the New iOS 11 APIs! iOS 11 introduces lots of great APIs and other changes, from the brand new Drag and Drop, to augmenting your world with ARKit, to expanding your app's horizons with machine learning in CoreML. Reading and understanding all ...
By Course Technology Ptr
ean: 9781305857995, isbn: 1305857992,
Gain a strong foundation in Java programming with the confidence and technical skills to build working mobile applications when you use ANDROID BOOT CAMP FOR DEVELOPERS USING JAVA: A GUIDE TO CREATING YOUR FIRST ANDROID APPS, 3E. Written by an award-...
By Kormanyos Christopher
ean: 9783662478097, isbn: 3662478099,
With this book, Christopher Kormanyos delivers a highly practical guide to programming real-time embedded microcontroller systems in C++. It is divided into three parts plus several appendices. Part I provides a foundation for real-time C++ by coveri...
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878391, isbn: 1942878397,
Learn iPhone and iPad Programming via Tutorials! If you’re new to iOS or Swift, or to programming in general, learning how to write an app can seem incredibly overwhelming. That’s why you need a book that: Shows you how to write an app step-by-s...
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9781491989142, isbn: 1491989149,
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 47365612, ean: 9781491974056, isbn: 1491974052,
What will you learn from this book?If you have an idea for a killer Android app, this fully revised and updated edition will help you build your first working application in a jiffy. You’ll learn hands-on how to structure your app, design flexible ...