A Programmer's Guide to Java SCJP Certification: A Comprehensive Primer (3rd Edition)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 47% on the A Programmer's Guide to Java SCJP Certification: A Comprehensive Primer (3rd Edition) by Addison-Wesley Professional at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book will help you prepare for and pass the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform SE 6 (CX-310-065) Exam. It is written for any
This book will help you prepare for and pass the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform SE 6 (CX-310-065) Exam. It is written for any experienced programmer (with or without previous knowledge of Java) interested in mastering the Java programming language and passing the SCJP 1.6 Exam.
A Programmer’s Guide to Java™ SCJP Certification, Third Edition, provides detailed coverage of all exam topics and objectives, readily runnable code examples, programming exercises, extensive review questions, and a new mock exam. In addition, as a comprehensive primer to the Java programming language, this book is an invaluable reference tool.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated to focus on the latest version of the exam (CX-310-065). In particular, it contains in-depth explanations of the language features. Their usage is illustrated by way of code scenarios, as required by the exam. The companion Web site (www.ii.uib.no/~khalid/pgjc3e/) contains a version of the SCJP 1.6 Exam Simulator developed by the authors. The site also contains the complete source code for all the book’s examples, as well as solutions to the programming exercises.
What you will find in this book:
- Extensive coverage of all the objectives defined for the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6 (CX-310-065) Exam
- An easy-to-follow structure with chapters organized according to the exam objectives, as laid out by Sun Microsystems
- Summaries that clearly state and differentiate the exam objectives and the supplementary objectives to be covered in each chapter
- A list of Sun’s objectives for the SCJP 1.6 Exam and a guide to taking the exam
- A complete mock exam with new questions (not repeats of review questions)
- Numerous exam-relevant review questions to test your understanding of each major topic, with annotated answers
- Programming exercises and solutions at the end of each chapter
- Copious code examples illustrating concepts, where the code has been compiled and thoroughly tested on multiple platforms
- Program output demonstrating expected results from running the examples
- Extensive use of UML (Unified Modeling Language) for illustration purposes
- An introduction to basic terminology and concepts in object-oriented programming
- Advice on how to avoid common pitfalls in mastering the language and taking the exam
- Platform- and tool-independent coverage
- Information about the SCJP 1.6 Upgrade (CX-310-066) Exam
|Item Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Addison-Wesley Professional, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781590595169, isbn: 1590595165,
* An update of the popular first edition, the second edition covers changes to the exam per the release of J2SE 5. * Co-authored by Mehran Habibi, member of the official Sun certification team, author of the first edition, and author of the Apress bo...
By Addison Wesley
ean: 9780201702781, isbn: 9780201702781,
Designed to help prepare you for the A or AB exam, including six comprehensive sample exams. Reviews all the core C++ topics you need to know to ace the exam and provides an extensive glossary that provides quick and easy reference of C++ and general...
By Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781451579505, isbn: 1451579500,
Some of the best paid SQL developers know how to integrate SQL with other automation areas of today's modern languages. With SQL Interoperability (Volume 5 of 5) in the SQL Server Joes 2 Pros ® development series, you will learn how SQL integrates w...
By Brand: Apress
ean: 9781590593714, isbn: 1590593715,
To guide readers through the new scripting language, Python, this book discusses every aspect of client and server programming. And as Python begins to replace Perl as a favorite programming language, this book will benefit scripters and serious appl...
By Brand: Springer
ean: 9783540732457, isbn: 3540732454,
Humans are often extraordinary at performing practical reasoning. There are cases where the human computer, slow as it is, is faster than any artificial intelligence system. Are we faster because of the way we perceive knowledge as opposed to the way...
By Bako Peter
ean: 9781451581713, isbn: 1451581718,
(Please note that this book has been updated and replaced by "Introduction to Programming Using C#" and is no longer under the Joes2Pros title.)Learning to program is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have in the world of computers! Inste...
By Brand: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
ean: 9780071789424, isbn: 0071789421,
A Proven Study System for Oracle Certified Associate Exam 1Z0-803 Prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 Programmer I exam with help from this exclusive Oracle Press guide. In each chapter, you'll find challenging exercises, practice qu...
By Brand: O'Reilly Media
ean: 9780596005719, isbn: 0596005717,
What do Ford Financial, IBM, and Victoria's Secret have in common? Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB). As the industry standard for platform-independent reusable business components, EJB has just become Sun Microsystem's latest developer certification. Wheth...
By Addison-Wesley Professional
ean: 9780201854800, isbn: 0201854805,
Cleanroom software engineering is a process for developing and certifying high-reliability software. Combining theory-based engineering technologies in project management, incremental development, software specification and design, correctness verifi...
mpn: 50+, ean: 9781937538644, isbn: 1937538648,
This book is written for the technical test analyst who wants to achieve advanced skills in test analysis, design, and execution. With a hands-on, exercise-rich approach, this book teaches you how to define and carry out the tasks required to impleme...