ALWD Guide to Legal Citation, Fifth Edition (Aspen Coursebook)
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the ALWD Guide to Legal Citation, Fifth Edition (Aspen Coursebook) by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The best teaching package to legal citation is now even better. This sleeker edition still presents a single and consistent system of citation for
The best teaching package to legal citation is now even better. This sleeker edition still presents a single and consistent system of citation for all forms of legal writing, but the new, clear, attractive, modern design makes it even easier to use. The teaching package also now includes a new website with more than 600 online exercises for student practice and mastery.
- Purchase includes access to comprehensive website with hundreds of exercises for student practice and mastery of the rules of legal citation.
- Comprehensive website with hundreds of exercises for student practice and mastery of the rules of legal citation. Allows professors to spend more class time focused on other aspects of legal writing.
- New editor, Coleen M. Barger, is well-respected in the LW community and has a deep knowledge and appreciation for the intricacies of teaching legal citation.
- Elimination of stylistic differences between the ALWD Manual and the Bluebook, to help combat the perception that students who learn citation with ALWD do not know how to Bluebook.
- Reduction of length by 100-150 pages.
- Return to a focus on content that is relevant to 1L students. More esoteric content moved out of print manual to a website.
- Content that needs frequent updating moved online.
- New, more modern page design improves ease of use.
|Manufacturer:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Studio:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Multilingual Matters
mpn: bibliog references, index, ean: 9781853596582, isbn: 1853596582,
This book is provides a comprehensive review of the legal status of minority languages in the U.S. It also provides the historical and political context for the legal manoeuvring that culminated in landmark civil rights victories. All of the major ca...
By Brand: West Academic Publishing
ean: 9780314289018, isbn: 0314289011,
Since the first edition was published in 2002, The Redbook has established itself as the most authoritative, comprehensive, and easily usable manual of legal style. Written by Bryan A. Garner, with contributions from all six lawyers at LawProse Inc.,...
By Oxford University Press
ean: 9780190650384, isbn: 0190650389,
Stefan Larsson's Conceptions in the Code makes a significant contribution to sociolegal analysis, representing a valuable contribution to conceptual metaphor theory. By utilising the case of copyright in a digital context it explains the role that me...
By Aspen Publishers
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9780735594777, isbn: 0735594775,
An eagerly anticipated second edition of this established and highly regarded text teaches the key practice skill of contract drafting, with emphasis on how to incorporate the business deal into the contract and add value to the client's deal.Feature...
By LexisNexis / National Institute for Trial Advocacy
sku: 406030573, ean: 9781556815386, isbn: 1556815387,
To win in court you must master the elements of legal logic--the ultimate tool of persuasion in the courtroom. In Logic for Lawyers: A Guide to Clear Legal Thinking, Senior U.S. Circuit Judge Ruggero J. Aldisert tells how to use legal reasoning to pe...
By Wipf & Stock Publishers
ean: 9781592446902, isbn: 1592446906,
Will be shipped from US. Used books may not include companion materials, may have some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include CDs or access codes. 100% money back guarantee....