Basic Medical Language with Flash Cards
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Basic Medical Language with Flash Cards by Mosby at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With brief explanations and a focus on word building skills, Basic Medical Language, 5th Edition provides the foundation you need to confidently
With brief explanations and a focus on word building skills, Basic Medical Language, 5th Edition provides the foundation you need to confidently communicate with other health care team members. This basic medical vocabulary text explains a carefully selected group of suffixes, prefixes, and combining forms to give you the basis for recognizing and defining hundreds of medical terms. Clear, illustrated lessons present terms by body system, introducing word parts and providing review exercises that ask students to define terms or combine word parts to create terms. This text also reinforces learning with all-new case studies, images, and exercises –and carefully crafted Evolve resources.
- Over 200 flash cards packaged free with the text make it easier for you to memorize terms.
- Systemic presentation of medical terms helps you learn and recognize new words as you encounter them by combining parts.
- Objectives integrated with headings clarify how the content is presented within lessons and show you how objectives relate to content.
- Consistent organization and pacing of lessons ensures steady acquisition of terminology.
- Integrated review exercises test your knowledge and provide instant feedback on your progress.
- Student resources on the Evolve companion website include games, activities, gradable, emailable quizzes, and an audio program ― all tied closely to text material.
- Electronic health record mockups provide exposure to the electronic health records that you will encounter in practice.
- NEW! Elsevier’s Adaptive Learning program customized for Basic Medical Language, 5th Edition helps you learn and retain medical terminology.
- NEW! All-new case studies serve as review sections and provide additional opportunities for you to apply what you have learned.
- NEW! Career Focus feature highlights professionals whose work focuses on specific body systems.
- NEW! Engaging new exercises, including matching, building, and reading medical terms in context, foster an active learning approach.
- NEW and UPDATED! Terms and images keep you up-to-date with the latest healthcare procedures and advances.
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780205458370, isbn: 0205458378,
Help children develop language and verbal functions! “This is definitely a book I will be purchasing for my professional use. I supervise student teachers in home-based programs as well as school programs and this book will be a perfect fit for...
By Plural Publishing Inc.
ean: 9781597569415, isbn: 1597569410,
IEP Goal Writing for Speech-Language Pathologists: Utilizing State Standards familiarizes the speech-language pathologist (SLP) with specific Early Learning Standards (ELS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS) as well as the speech-language skills ...
By Plural Publishing, Inc.
mpn: B/W, ean: 9781597565004, isbn: 1597565008,
Written specifically with speech-language pathology assistants (SLPAs) in mind, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants: A Resource Manual, is a practical, easy-to-use manual that can be used by both SLPAs and SLPA educators. The text defines the roles...
ean: 9781118721773, isbn: 9781118721773,
FULLY REVISED, COMPREHENSIVE, AND PRACTICALLearning the Language of Addiction Counseling, FourthEdition introduces counselors, social workers, and students tothe field of addiction counseling and helps them acquire theknowledge and develop the skills...
mpn: 9780323396455, ean: 9780323396455, isbn: 9780323396455,
With Exploring Medical Language, 10th Edition, you can now master medical terms on your terms! At the heart of this one-of-a-kind learning package is an innovative worktext, which enables you to gradually acquire an understanding of medical terminolo...
By Chabner Davi Ellen
mpn: 9780323370813, ean: 9780323370813, isbn: 0323370810,
Bring medical terminology to life with Davi-Ellen Chabner's bestselling The Language of Medicine, 11th Edition! An illustrated, easy-to-understand approach presents medical terms within the context of the body’s anatomy and physiology, and in healt...