Beginning ASP.NET Security
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the Beginning ASP.NET Security by Wrox at Translate This Website. MPN: 978-0-470-74365-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Programmers: protect and defend your Web apps againstattack! You may know ASP.NET, but if you don't understand how to secureyour applications, you
You may know ASP.NET, but if you don't understand how to secureyour applications, you need this book. This vital guide exploresthe often-overlooked topic of teaching programmers how to designASP.NET Web applications so as to prevent online thefts andsecurity breaches.
You'll start with a thorough look at ASP.NET 3.5 basics and seehappens when you don't implement security, including someamazing examples. The book then delves into the development of aWeb application, walking you through the vulnerable points at everyphase. Learn to factor security in from the ground up, discover awealth of tips and industry best practices, and explore codelibraries and more resources provided by Microsoft and others.
- Shows you step by step how to implement the very latestsecurity techniques
- Reveals the secrets of secret-keeping—encryption,hashing, and not leaking information to begin with
- Delves into authentication, authorizing, and securingsessions
- Explains how to secure Web servers and Web services, includingWCF and ASMX
- Walks you through threat modeling, so you can anticipateproblems
- Offers best practices, techniques, and industry trends you canput to use right away
Defend and secure your ASP.NET 3.5 framework Web sites with thismust-have guide.
|Item Weight:||1.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.95 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|