Beginning R: The Statistical Programming Language
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Beginning R: The Statistical Programming Language by Wrox Press at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Conquer the complexities of this open source statisticallanguage R is fast becoming the de facto standard for statisticalcomputing and analysis in
R is fast becoming the de facto standard for statisticalcomputing and analysis in science, business, engineering, andrelated fields. This book examines this complex language usingsimple statistical examples, showing how R operates in auser-friendly context. Both students and workers in fields thatrequire extensive statistical analysis will find this book helpfulas they learn to use R for simple summary statistics, hypothesistesting, creating graphs, regression, and much more. It coversformula notation, complex statistics, manipulating data andextracting components, and rudimentary programming.
- R, the open source statistical language increasingly used tohandle statistics and produces publication-quality graphs, isnotoriously complex
- This book makes R easier to understand through the use ofsimple statistical examples, teaching the necessary elements in thecontext in which R is actually used
- Covers getting started with R and using it for simple summarystatistics, hypothesis testing, and graphs
- Shows how to use R for formula notation, complex statistics,manipulating data, extracting components, and regression
- Provides beginning programming instruction for those who wantto write their own scripts
Beginning R offers anyone who needs to performstatistical analysis the information necessary to use R withconfidence.
|Item Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.32 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|