Product Description & Reviews
“Written in the same remarkable vein as Getting to Yes, this book is a masterpiece.” —Dr. Steven R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People• Winner of the Outstanding Book Award for Excellence in Conflict Resolution from the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution •In Getting to Yes, renowned educator and negotiator Roger Fisher presented a universally applicable method for effectively negotiating personal and professional disputes. Building on his work as director of the Harvard Negotiation Project, Fisher now teams with Harvard psychologist Daniel Shapiro, an expert on the emotional dimension of negotiation and author of Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts. In Beyond Reason, Fisher and Shapiro show readers how to use emotions to turn a disagreement-big or small, professional or personal-into an opportunity for mutual gain.
Features & Highlights
- "Powerful, practical advice. It will put your emotions to good use."
- "Profound and easy-to-read. There is no interaction setting - public, professional or personal, local or international - where its recommendations will not be applicable."
- "A brilliant guide ... Anyone who faces a difficult conversation, let alone a formal negotiation, can use this as a guidebook."
- "A must read for anyone who negotiates-which is to say for all of us."
- "Valuable, clearly written book"
|Brand:||Fisher, Roger/ Shapiro, Daniel|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.47 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Heinrichs Jay
mpn: 46597815, ean: 9780804189934, isbn: 0804189935,
By Brand: SAGE Publications Ltd
ean: 9780761967194, isbn: 9780761967194,
By Brand: SAGE Publications, Inc
ean: 9781412973991, isbn: 1412973996,