Bioinformatics Data Skills: Reproducible and Robust Research with Open Source Tools
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Bioinformatics Data Skills: Reproducible and Robust Research with Open Source Tools by O'Reilly Media at Translate This Website. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This practical book teaches the skills that scientists need for turning large sequencing datasets into reproducible and robust biological findings.
Rather than teach bioinformatics as a set of workflows that are likely to change with this rapidly evolving field, this book demsonstrates the practice of bioinformatics through data skills. Rigorous assessment of data quality and of the effectiveness of tools is the foundation of reproducible and robust bioinformatics analysis. Through open source and freely available tools, you'll learn not only how to do bioinformatics, but how to approach problems as a bioinformatician.
- Go from handling small problems with messy scripts to tackling large problems with clever methods and tools
- Focus on high-throughput (or "next generation") sequencing data
- Learn data analysis with modern methods, versus covering older theoretical concepts
- Understand how to choose and implement the best tool for the job
- Delve into methods that lead to easier, more reproducible, and robust bioinformatics analysis
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|