Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking
Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking Download this 2 book bundle TODAY and Get 2 books for the price of ONE!
Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking Download this 2 book bundle TODAY and Get 2 books for the price of ONE! Get a preemptive jump on your competition with this outstanding Bundle.
For a limited time only
we’re giving 2 of our hottest books for the price of one: Hacking with Python and Wireless Hacking can be yours for next to nothing if you jump on this deal.
Inside this bundle you’ll discover the secrets to the wicked world of Black Hat Python
We’ll take you by the hand and show you basic python commands…then we’ll ramp it up and reveal advanced Python coding for the sole purpose of hacking.
So you’re 100% certain, we’re going to guide you every step of the way, showing you how to crack the toughest networks known to hackers.
Just look—when you download this meaty book you’ll discover:
- How to install Python on Windows
- How to install Python using OS X
- How to install Python using Ubuntu and Linux
- How to handle syntax errors
- The ins-n-outs of Python syntax and grammar
- Python looping requirements
- How to use sockets to write a port-scanning program in Python
- Python scripts that crack the toughest servers
- Advanced Python hacking skills
- How to hack using Network Mapper (NMap)
- How to crack passwords using a simple technique
- How to interrupt a digital networks traffic with Packet Sniffing
- How to perform a DOS attack
- How to hack anonymously
- How to hack wireless networks using the sneakernet method
- How to use wardriving to hack wireless networks
- A detailed list of all the softwares you can download for hacking (so you can bypass difficult coding and the need to be a computer god)
- How to install and use Kali Linux
- A step by step tutorial on installing Kali Linux using a dual boot with Windows
- How to find vulnerabilities and “holes” on websites
- A crash course in penetration testing
- How operations work on the back-end of things
- How to prevent others from hacking into your system
- How to find and exploit human error on any given website
- How to get past a password protected computer
- How to gain remote access to a computer
- How to use any laptop as a listening device
- And much, much more!
I don’t know of any other way to put this…But You MUST buy this now while the price still stands!
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Size:||0.21 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.21 x 0.21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: No Starch Press
ean: 9781593270520, isbn: 1593270526,
Join author John Zdziarski for a look inside the brilliant minds that have conceived clever new ways to fight spam in all its nefarious forms. This landmark title describes, in-depth, how statistical filtering is being used by next-generation spam fi...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781542303774, isbn: 9781542303774,
Hacking with Python: The Ultimate Beginners Guide This book will show you how to use Python, create your own hacking tools, and make the most out of available resources that are made using this programming language. If you do not have experience in p...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9780071835886, isbn: 0071835881,
Proven Methods for Building Secure Java-Based Web Applications Develop, deploy, and maintain secure Java applications using the expert techniques and open source libraries described in this Oracle Press guide. Iron-Clad Java presents the processes re...
By Manning Publications
ean: 9781617293863, isbn: 1617293865,
By Brand: O'Reilly Media
mpn: 9780596510329, ean: 9780596510329, isbn: 0596510322,
Ready to go to the next level with Rails? From examining the parts of Ruby that make this framework possible to deploying large Rails applications, Advanced Rails offers you an in-depth look at techniques for dealing with databases, security, perform...
By Ryan C Barnett
ean: 9780321321282, isbn: 0321321286,
The only end-to-end guide to securing Apache Web servers and Web applications...
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9780596003944, isbn: 9780596003944,
Password sniffing, spoofing, buffer overflows, and denial of service: these are only a few of the attacks on today's computer systems and networks. At the root of this epidemic is poorly written, poorly tested, and insecure code that puts everyone at...
mpn: 505 black & white illustrations, biograp, ean: 9781484202814, isbn: 1484202813,
Beginning SQL Server for Developers is the perfect book for developers new to SQL Server and planning to create and deploy applications against Microsoft’s market-leading database system for the Windows platform. Now in its fourth edition, the book...
By Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781785282324, isbn: 9781785282324,
Utilize Python scripting to execute effective and efficient penetration testsAbout This BookUnderstand how and where Python scripts meet the need for penetration testingFamiliarise yourself with the process of highlighting a specific methodology to e...
By Douglas Maura
ean: 9780596008406, isbn: 0596008406,
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) provides a "simple" set of operations that allows you to more easily monitor and manage network devices like routers, switches, servers, printers, and more. The information you can monitor with SNMP is wide-r...