Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking
Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless Hacking Download this 2 book bundle TODAY and Get 2 books for the price of ONE!
Black Hat Python: 2 Manuscripts—Hacking With Python and Wireless HackingDownload this 2 book bundle TODAY and Get 2 books for the price of ONE!
Get a preemptive jump on your competition with this outstanding Bundle.
For a limited time only we’re giving 2 of our hottest books for the price of one: Hacking with Python and Wireless Hacking can be yours for next to nothing if you jump on this deal.
Inside this bundle you’ll discover the secrets to the wicked world of Black Hat Python.
We’ll take you by the hand and show you basic python commands…then we’ll ramp it up and reveal advanced Python coding for the sole purpose of hacking.
So you’re 100% certain, we’re going to guide you every step of the way, showing you how to crack the toughest networks known to hackers.
Just look—when you download this meaty book you’ll discover:
- How to install Python on Windows
- How to install Python using OS X
- How to install Python using Ubuntu and Linux
- How to handle syntax errors
- The ins-n-outs of Python syntax and grammar
- Python looping requirements
- How to use sockets to write a port-scanning program in Python
- Python scripts that crack the toughest servers
- Advanced Python hacking skills
- How to hack using Network Mapper (NMap)
- How to crack passwords using a simple technique
- How to interrupt a digital networks traffic with Packet Sniffing
- How to perform a DOS attack
- How to hack anonymously
- How to hack wireless networks using the sneakernet method
- How to use wardriving to hack wireless networks
- A detailed list of all the softwares you can download for hacking (so you can bypass difficult coding and the need to be a computer god)
- How to install and use Kali Linux
- A step by step tutorial on installing Kali Linux using a dual boot with Windows
- How to find vulnerabilities and “holes” on websites
- A crash course in penetration testing
- How operations work on the back-end of things
- How to prevent others from hacking into your system
- How to find and exploit human error on any given website
- How to get past a password protected computer
- How to gain remote access to a computer
- How to use any laptop as a listening device
- And much, much more!
I don’t know of any other way to put this…But You MUST buy this now while the price still stands!
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Size:||0.21 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.21 x 0.21 inches|