Body Language: Master Body Language & Non-Verbal Communication For Increased Influence In Relationships & At Work (body language, communication, ... mind reading analyze mastering self esteem)
Body Language: Master Body Language & Non-Verbal Communication For Increased Influence In Relationships & At Work (body language, communication, ... mind reading analyze mastering self esteem) by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn Exactly How To Read Others' True Thoughts, Feelings & Intentions, As Well As How To Exert Powerful Yet Subtle Influence Through The Amazing Art
Learn Exactly How To Read Others' True Thoughts, Feelings & Intentions, As Well As How To Exert Powerful Yet Subtle Influence Through The Amazing Art Of Body Language &Non-Verbal Communication - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS! (see below for details)
Would you like to learn exactly how you can read the body language of others in order to better understand their true feelings & intentions?
Would you like to know exactly how you can exert a powerful yet subtle influence on those you interact with in your personal and romantic relationships, as well as in your work life? If the answer to these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for!
It is not too much of an exaggeration to say that body language is perhaps the defining factor in how others form their impressions of us. With studies showing that up to 70% of our communication is non-verbal, what you say is not nearly as important as the messages we all give off non-verbally. Despite this, most people are not consciously aware of their own body language or the body language of others.
Now, with the help of this incredible book, you have the opportunity not only to learn how to decipher what others are truly thinking and feeling, but also how to use your own body language to exert powerful yet subtle influence in all areas of your life, from your personal relationships, romantic encounters and your work life.
In this book we will look at:
- Why body language exists - the reasons for it from an evolutionary standpoint, and how it impacts our lives to this day
- How we exhibit non-verbal communication through various parts of our body- the face, eyes, arms & legs - and how to read each
- How our voice can give away our true thoughts feelings - Why understanding the tone and pitch we speak at is so important to be aware of and how to send out the right messages to those you are talking with
- Gestures - Their root meanings and how to use them to influence others most effectively
- What your posture says about you and how to use it to your advantage rather than your detriment
- How you use body language in the work place - Using non-verbal communication to give yourself the best opportunity land your dream job, exerting powerful influence while in meetings, and giving a memorable presentation.
- Power poses - What they are and how and when to use them in order to exert massive influence
- Exactly how you can use body language to build stronger connections with friends and family
- How using non-verbal communication in the right way can make you a more effective parent
- The power of body language when dating - the signs to look out for in a potential partner and how to use non-verbal communication to give yourself the best chances of success!
- Non-verbal communication across cultures - avoid slip-ups and cultural insensitivity when communicating with those from other cultures and countries
- Being aware of dangers signals - How an understanding of body language can help you avoid deception and potentially dangerous situations
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including a full length, surprise FREE BOOK!
Take the first step towards mastering body language in order to fully understand others and exert powerful influence in all areas of your life! Click the buy now button above for instant access.
Also included are 2 FREE GIFTS!
- A sample from one of my other best-selling books, and a full length, FREE BOOK
included with your purchase!
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.31 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781517156893, isbn: 1517156890,
Master the Social Sphere by Reading Body Language Clues! What is body language? What does it mean? When you read Body Language: Master the Art of Reading Anyone Through Nonverbal Communication, you will learn to read all kinds of signals: - Hand Gest...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781539415305, isbn: 9781539415305,
Read People and Become a Charismatic Person!Get a special FREE Gift with Your Purchase of this Book – Order Now!Would you like to:Understand Non-Verbal Communication?Read Others’ Intentions Correctly?Develop a Magnetic Personality?and Influence O...
By Three Rivers Press CA
ean: 9780307453983, isbn: 9780307453983,
Now You’re Talking!Do you want to be bulletproof at work, secure in your relationship, and content in your own skin? If so, it’s more important than ever to be aware of what your body is saying to the outside world. Unfortunately, most of what yo...
ean: 9780857087041, isbn: 0857087045,
What does your body language say about you?From strangers on the street, to your closest friends and family – even if you're not speaking, you're saying a lot with your body.Body Language explores the way we use our bodies to communicate, the way w...
By Velocity Learning
ean: 9780978375515, isbn: 0978375513,
Velocity Instant Fluency - The Ultimate System for Fast Fluency in any Language What is Instant Fluency? Is it possible to bypass the years of struggle, and engineer that single moment when a new language clicks and communication becomes natural? ...
By Duncan Baird
ean: 9781844839025, isbn: 1844839028,
What role has the dragon played in mythology? What is the symbolism of sacred geometry? The New Secret Language of Symbols will satisfy today’s appetite for unpacking the layers of meaning that exist below the surface of many works of art or archit...
By Podium Publishing
Joseph Romm, one of Rolling Stone magazine's top "100 Agents of Change", has focused his talents on helping us all to increase our language intelligence and to better understand the art of persuasion.
Romm demonstrates that you don't have to be an ...
By Brand: Moody Press, U.S.
ean: 9780802461995, isbn: 0802461999,
The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace applies the love language concept to the workplace. This book helps supervisors and managers effectively communicate appreciation and encouragement to their employees, resulting in higher levels of job...
By Cornelius Lindsey Enterprises
ean: 9780996464420, isbn: 0996464425,
She says: “I can’t get this man to open up and talk to me!” He says: “All I constantly hear from her is about the things I do wrong!” Sound familiar? Cornelius Lindsey, founding pastor of Atlanta’s Gathering Oasis, has penned a bold word ...
ean: 9788183224109, isbn: 8183224105,
What people say is often very different from what they think or feel. Body language by Allan Pease is just what you require to know those feelings which people often try to hide.Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.. ...