Indispensable for hospitality managers who need to communicateeffectively with their Spanish-speaking employees, this unique bookgives you the basic Spanish language skills you need at work everyday. You'll quickly learn Spanish phrases, questions, andinstructions that you can use immediately--in all the areas of yourdaily operations. This concise but comprehensive book gives you allthe tools you need:
* Common dialogues in Spanish for the full range of hospitalityoccupations, including housekeeping, restaurant, kitchen, andengineering
* Useful phrases, including greetings, introductions, time,numbers, the calendar, and more
* Position descriptions and hotel and restaurant operatingprocedures in Spanish
* Interviewing vocabulary and general personnel office dialogues
* A brief overview of Spanish grammar basics and an easy-to-usepronunciation guide
* A model Spanish-language employee manual
* Handy, English-Spanish/Spanish-English hospitality dictionaries
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By John Wiley & Sons
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780471212201, isbn: 9780471212201,
Step-by-step guidance on how to write effective grants that get the funding you need. Complete with examples of fully-completed proposals, you'll also get an easy-to-use companion website containing guide sheets and templates that can be easily downl...