Core Data by Tutorials Fourth Edition: iOS 11 and Swift 4
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Core Data by Tutorials Fourth Edition: iOS 11 and Swift 4 by Razeware LLC at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn Core Data with Swift! Take control of your data in iOS apps using Core Data, through a series of high quality hands-on tutorials. Start with
Learn Core Data with Swift!
Take control of your data in iOS apps using Core Data, through a series of high quality hands-on tutorials.
Start with with the basics like setting up your own Core Data Stack all the way to advanced topics like syncing with iCloud, migration, performance, multithreading, and more! By the end of this book, you’ll have hands-on experience with Core Data and will be ready to use it in your own apps.
Who This Book Is For:This book is for intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of iOS and Swift development but want to learn how to use Core Data to save data in their apps.
Topics Covered in Core Data by Tutorials:
- Your First Core Data App: You’ll click File\New Project and write a Core Data app from scratch!
- NSManagedObject Subclasses: Learn how to create your own subclasses of NSManagedObject - the base data storage class in Core Data.
- The Core Data Stack: Learn how the main objects in Core Data work together, so you can move from the starter Xcode template to your own system.
- Intermediate Fetching: This chapter covers how to fetch data with Core Data - fetch requests, predicates, sorting and asynchronous fetching.
- NSFetchedResultsController: Learn how to make Core Data play nicely with table views using NSFetchedResultsController!
- Versioning and Migration: In this chapter, you’ll learn how to migrate your user’s data as they upgrade through different versions of your data model.
- Unit Tests: In this chapter, you’ll learn how to set up a test environment for Core Data and see examples of how to test your models.
- Measuring and Boosting Performance: Learn how to measure your app’s performance with various Xcode tools and deal with slow spots in your code.
- Multiple Managed Object Contexts: Learn how multiple managed object contexts can improve performance and make for cleaner code.
|Item Size:||0.58 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Razeware LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Springer US
ean: 9781441982360, isbn: 1441982361,
"This book is a comprehensive text for the design of safety critical, hard real-time embedded systems. It offers a splendid example for the balanced, integrated treatment of systems and software engineering, helping readers tackle the hardest probl...
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878414, isbn: 1942878419,
Learn How to Make 2D Games for iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS! Learn how to make games for all the major Apple platforms in Swift, using Apple's built-in 2D game framework: SpriteKit. Through a series of mini-games and challenges, you will go from begi...
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878384, isbn: 1942878389,
Learn the New iOS 11 APIs! iOS 11 introduces lots of great APIs and other changes, from the brand new Drag and Drop, to augmenting your world with ARKit, to expanding your app's horizons with machine learning in CoreML. Reading and understanding all ...
By Course Technology Ptr
ean: 9781305857995, isbn: 1305857992,
Gain a strong foundation in Java programming with the confidence and technical skills to build working mobile applications when you use ANDROID BOOT CAMP FOR DEVELOPERS USING JAVA: A GUIDE TO CREATING YOUR FIRST ANDROID APPS, 3E. Written by an award-...
By Kormanyos Christopher
ean: 9783662478097, isbn: 3662478099,
With this book, Christopher Kormanyos delivers a highly practical guide to programming real-time embedded microcontroller systems in C++. It is divided into three parts plus several appendices. Part I provides a foundation for real-time C++ by coveri...
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878391, isbn: 1942878397,
Learn iPhone and iPad Programming via Tutorials! If you’re new to iOS or Swift, or to programming in general, learning how to write an app can seem incredibly overwhelming. That’s why you need a book that: Shows you how to write an app step-by-s...
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9781491989142, isbn: 1491989149,
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 47365612, ean: 9781491974056, isbn: 1491974052,
What will you learn from this book?If you have an idea for a killer Android app, this fully revised and updated edition will help you build your first working application in a jiffy. You’ll learn hands-on how to structure your app, design flexible ...