EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to prepare for the AP English Language & Composition Exam—or how important a stellar score on the test can be for your college applications. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam arms you with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
• Thorough coverage of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
• Sample student essays scored at different levels
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 10.9 x 10.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Princeton Review, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Research & Education Association
ean: 9780738612393, isbn: 9780738612393,
REA's AP® English Language and Composition Crash Course® is the top choice for the last-minute studier or any student who wants a quick refresher on the course. Written by Dawn Hogue, M.A., an AP English teacher with many years of classroom experie...
By Brand: Mometrix Media LLC
ean: 9781610729130, isbn: 1610729137,
***Includes Practice Test Questions*** Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the TExES test. The TExES (113) English Language Arts and Reading/Social Studies 4-8 Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential f...
By Brand: Pearson Longman ELT
ean: 9781405853118, isbn: 1405853115,
A guide to teaching the English language covers such topics as English as world language, methodologies, grouping students, educational technology, lesson planning, testing and evaluation, and learner autonomy....