Cultural Heritage Care and Management: Theory and Practice
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Cultural Heritage Care and Management: Theory and Practice by Rowman & Littlefield Publishers at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No other book is available that takes into consideration the diverse components of cultural heritage and suggests how these components can best
- organized and arranged,
- cataloged and described,
- made accessible,
- and preserved and conserved by librarians, archivists, and museum curators.
Cultural Heritage Care and Management: Theory and Practice covers a vast array of components such as landscape, foodways, performance and dance, language, etc. In addition, the tools, technologies, and methodologies for organizing and arranging, cataloging and describing, exhibiting, providing access, and preserving and conserving these components are also covered.
In this book:
- Diverse, indigenous, and global perspectives of cultural heritage are described
- Laws and cultural rules and norms for the care and management of cultural heritage resources and components are discussed
- Tools and methodologies for the organization, access, and preservation of cultural heritage are described.
- Theories and concepts related to digital heritage are discussed.
|Manufacturer:||Rowman & Littlefield Publishers|
|Publisher:||Rowman & Littlefield Publishers|
|Studio:||Rowman & Littlefield Publishers|
|Item Size:||0.63 x 10.02 x 10.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|