Having strong language skills helps young students in so many different ways. The Evan-Moor Daily Language Review Grade 3 Activities Book focuses on providing young students with daily activities of language skills, such as grammar and usage, capitalization, punctuation, spelling and spelling patterns, vocabulary word meaning and relationships and using acquired vocabulary. The updated materials for third graders include support for the most current standards and skills practice, as well as support for the Conventions of Standard English, Knowledge of Language and Vocabulary Acquisition and Use for grade 3.
Features & Highlights
- Reading Comprehension: analogies, categorizing, cause and effect, fact and opinion, inference
- Vocabulary/word Study: base words, prefixes, suffixes, contractions, homophones, rhyming, synonyms & antonyms, comparatives & superlatives forms, word meaning from context, spelling
- Punctuation: punctuation at the end of a sentence, periods in abbreviations, commas in dates, in addresses, in a series, and to separate dialogue, colons in time, apostrophes in contractions and possessives
- Capitalization: sentence beginning, days, months, holidays, books, magazines, songs, plays, proper names and titles of people, names of places
- Grammar and Usage: correct articles, double negatives, pronouns, singular & plural nouns, verb forms, run-on sentences, sentence types, subject & predicate, parts of speech: verbs, nouns, adjective, and adverbs, subject/verb agreement, combining sentences, parts of a friendly letter
|Manufacturer:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Publisher:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Studio:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Evan-Moor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Peace Hill Press
mpn: 9781933339443, ean: 9781933339443, isbn: 0111111111,
A complete beginning grammar text that uses copywork, narration, picture study, and other classical techniques to develop the young student’s language ability. Scripted lessons give the teacher direction and confidence, while exquisite pencil repro...
By Brand: Peace Hill Press
mpn: 9781933339085, ean: 9781933339085, isbn: 193333908X,
First Language Lessons is a simple-to-use, scripted guide to grammar and composition that makes successful teaching simple―for both parents and teachers. The Level 3 Student Workbook (Grades 2-4) for First Language Lessons, used alongside the teach...