Daily Language Review, Grade 4
Blowout Sale! Save 55% on the Daily Language Review, Grade 4 by Evan-Moor at Translate This Website. MPN: 582. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fourth graders needing extra language skills work will appreciate the quick lessons available in the Evan-Moor Daily Language Review Book, Grade 4
Fourth graders needing extra language skills work will appreciate the quick lessons available in the Evan-Moor Daily Language Review Book, Grade 4 Teacher Edition. It includes 36 weeks of daily activities, each of which is designed to require 10-15 minutes of work. The daily work covers language arts topics, such as grammar and usage, capitalization, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary word meanings and relationships and using acquired vocabulary. Each Evan-Moor workbook includes support for standards-based skills practice, as well as practice of the Conventions of Standard English and Vocabulary Acquisition and Use for grade 4.
Features & Highlights
- Reading Comprehension: analogies, categorizing, cause and effect, fact and opinion, figures of speech, inference, similes & metaphors
- Vocabulary/word Study: base words, prefixes, suffixes, vowel sounds, contractions, homophones, synonyms/antonyms, word meaning from context, spelling
- Punctuation: punctuation at the end of a sentence, periods in abbreviations, colons in time, underlining magazines, books, plays, run-on sentences, quotation marks in speech, songs, poems, and short stories, commas in dates, in addresses, in a series, to separate dialogue, in parenthetical expression/direct address, in compound sentences, after an introductory phrase, and with, nonrestrictive appositive, apostrophes in contractions and possessives, interjections, punctuation in friendly letters
- Capitalization: sentence beginning, days, months, holidays, books, songs, poems, names of places, proper names and titles of people
- Grammar and Usage: correct article, determiner, adjective, double negatives, pronouns, singular & plural nouns, common & proper nouns, possessive nouns, verb forms, verb tense, subject/predicate, parts of speech, comparative & superlative forms, subject/verb agreement, sentence types, combining sentences, identify a sentence
|Manufacturer:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Publisher:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Studio:||Evan Moor Educational Publishers|
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Evan-Moor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Cliffs Notes
ean: 9781118128022, isbn: 1118128028,
A new edition of the bestselling AP English Language from CliffsNotesIncludes introductory chapters on the different question types you’ll encounter on the examFeatures four full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations and model ess...
By Cengage Learning
ean: 9781305109704, isbn: 1305109708,
Teach foreign language effectively with TEACHER'S HANDBOOK: CONTEXTUALIZED LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION! Designed to prepare you to teach foreign language, this fifth edition handbook incorporates the Standards for Foreign Language Learning in the 21st Centu...
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780133802450, isbn: 0133802450,
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0134057295. 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners includes a r...
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780137072774, isbn: 0137072775,
Written by leading experts, the third edition of “Language and Reading Disabilities”, maintains its strong clinical focus and thorough coverage of the identification, assessment, and treatment of reading and writing disorders. This text e...
By Guilford Publications
ean: 9781606236314, isbn: 1606236318,
From leading authorities, this state-of-the-art manual presents the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM), the first comprehensive, empirically tested intervention specifically designed for toddlers and preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder. Supported...
mpn: black & white illustrations, black & whi, ean: 9780132855198, isbn: 0132855194,
A practical, research-based guide, Teaching Reading to English Language Learners gives ESL teachers and grade-level teachers the information and strategies they need to support second language literacy development with their Culturally Linguistically...
By Lois A Bader
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780132943680, isbn: 0132943689,
The Bader Reading and Language Inventory presents a much-needed, highly authoritative model for ensuring K—12 readers’ growth, assessing the effectiveness of specific reading approaches, and diagnosing a wide range of literacy needs. In it, teach...
mpn: 9780415999748, ean: 9780415999748, isbn: 041599974X,
Distinguished multiculturalist Sonia Nieto speaks directly to current and future teachers in this thoughtful integration of a selection of her key writings with creative pedagogical features. Offering information, insights, and motivation to teach st...
By MCDOUGAL LITTEL
ean: 9780395931813, isbn: 0395931819,
The Language of Literature is a comprehensive study of American History seen and written by Americas great Poets, Authors, and Literary greats.Hardcover. Glossary of Literary Terms. Grammar Handbook. Writing handbook. ...
mpn: 9780134170428, ean: 9780134170428, isbn: 0134170423,
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0134412087. Language Development From Theory to Practice provides a survey...