Experiential Legal Writing: Analysis, Process, and Documents (Aspen Coursebook)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 28% on the Experiential Legal Writing: Analysis, Process, and Documents (Aspen Coursebook) by Donahoe Diana R at Translate This Website. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Legal Writing: Analysis, Process, and Documents discusses the documents first-year law students are introduced to, including memos, briefs, and
Covering the entirety of the writing process, from analysis to citation form, this text
- Offers a clear instructional approach to legal analysis, legal documents, and the writing process, as well as to legal grammar and usage and to citation style for both ALWD and the Bluebook.
- Breaks down the analytical and writing processes into manageable tasks and provides students with strategies, examples, and exercises.
- Introduces each type of legal document with "Purpose, Audience, Scope, and View" bullet points, providing an at-a-glance overview.
- Employs maps, diagrams, text boxes, and tables to summarize material and provide visual interest.
- Includes multiple documents annotated with in-depth commentary to help students identify key parts, understand the arguments being made, and understand the strengths of each document.
- Provides abundant, thorough study aid materials
- Quick References and Checklists that reinforce and test students' understanding of the material
- Quizzes and Self-Assessments that allow students and teachers to test students' understanding of the material
|Brand:||Donahoe Diana R|
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||3.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.21 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|