Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems by Springer at Translate This Website. MPN: 48105398. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book is a hardware and software guide to educational robotics systems such as the BIOLOID PREMIUM
This book is a hardware and software guide to educational robotics systems such as the BIOLOID PREMIUM (amazon.com/ROBOTIS-INC-901-0006-300-BIODLOID-PREMIUM/dp/B0057EWBTW) and the ROBOTIS MINI (amazon.com/ROBOTIS-INC-901-0046-200-MINI/dp/B00N9UDBA4). It is part of a series of textbooks for ROBOTIS robotics systems:
This 2nd Edition (340+ pages & 100 video tutorials) is a substantial revision of the 2015 Edition. All original 11 chapters had been revised or updated, in particular:
- Chapter 3 had additional descriptions of the newer CM-50, OpenCM-700 and X series Dynamixels.
- Chapter 4 had new introductory sections for the ROBOPLUS V.2 tools such as R+SCRATCH and the OLLOBOT SDK designed for Firmware 2.0 types of controllers such as CM-50/150/200 and OpenCM-7.00/9.04.
- Chapter 5 provides a closer look at the MANAGER and TASK V.2 tools regarding their use with the 485-EXP expansion board for the OpenCM-9.04/C system. It also has new sections on usage of the IR Array Sensor for arbitrary single track maneuvers, new remote control capabilities via R+SCRATCH and smartphones tilt sensors.
- The new Chapter 6 combined the old Chapters 6 and 7 into a single chapter regarding Position Control Applications of ROBOTIS Dynamixels and to show complex interactions between parameters such as Present Position, Goal Position, Goal Speed, Torque Limit, Present Load, Motion Page and Joint Offset. New application projects were illustrated such as an Avoider Arm and Remote Control of a Mobile Manipulator Platform using a CM-530 controller.
- Chapter 9 added new Embedded C features with an OpenCM-9.04/C + 485-EXP controller with new applications such as Remote/Autonomous Control of a Mobile Manipulator Platform using a smartphone video camera and NIR distance sensors.
- Chapter 11 was entirely new and written to document the use of the R+SCRATCH tool and the PLAY 700 mobile app, in conjunction with REMOTE/SMART DEVICE commands from a TASK program or from Arduino-style codes to access various services from a smartphone such as: video camera, gesture sensor, touch areas, audio and video playback, text-to-speech and speech recognition.
- Chapter 12 was also entirely new and described the OLLOBOT SDK which was originally designed for the OLLOBOT Kit released in August 2016 to enable its control from smartphones. This chapter was for users interested in creating custom smartphone apps interacting with ROBOTIS' robotic systems.
- For more details, please visit the web link www/cntrobotics.com/springer.
- The "extras" materials can be accessed at extras.springer.com/2017/978-3-319-59830-7
|Item Size:||0.81 x 9.21 x 9.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Springer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Maker Media, Inc
mpn: 9781457186035, ean: 9781457186035, isbn: 1457186039,
Make a Raspberry-Pi Controlled Robot teaches you how to build a capable and upgradeable personal robot for around $100. You'll learn how to control servos, respond to sensor input, and know where your bot is using GPS. You'll also learn many ways to ...
By Saunders College Publishing
ean: 9780030237737, isbn: 0030237734,
The ultimate objective of any controls text is to teach students how to achieve the best possible design. In this new text, Wolovich integrates classical and modern techniques, systematically develops all the background material necessary to achieve ...
By Brand: Apress
ean: 9781590599662, isbn: 1590599667,
This book teaches anyone interested how to build LEGO MINDSTORMS robots. The author starts with an easy robot and gets to more detail in the succeeding six robots built in the book. The robots he presents are award winning robots, so he is giving awa...
By Stanislaw H Zak
mpn: numerous line figures, ean: 9780195150117, isbn: 0195150112,
Systems and Control presents modeling, analysis, and control of dynamical systems. Introducing students to the basics of dynamical system theory and supplying them with the tools necessary for control system design, it emphasizes design and demonstra...
ean: 9781484214268, isbn: 9781484214268,
We all hate to throw electronics away. Use your 5 volt Arduino and have fun with them instead! Raid your electronics junk box to build the Cestino (Arduino compatible) board and nine other electronics projects, from a logic probe to a microprocessor ...
mpn: 161 black & white illustrations, 37 blac, ean: 9781848820159, isbn: 3540744975,
"Introduction to Embedded System Design Using Field Programmable Gate Arrays" provides a starting point for the use of field programmable gate arrays in the design of embedded systems. The text considers a hypothetical robot controller as an embedded...
By McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics
ean: 9780071424967, isbn: 9780071424967,
Covering multiple techniques and featuring hands-on examples for practical application of AI in robotics, games, and the Web -- complete with plenty of sample Java code, this book is great for game and applications programmers, robotic hobbyists, an...
By Prentice Hall
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780130093646, isbn: 0130093645,
LEGO Mindstorms robots can do more than you ever imagined! The secret: go beyond the built-in tools and leverage the power of Java. In Core LEGO Mindstorms, author Brian Bagnall shows you how, step by step. Working from beautifully rendered 3-D plans...
ean: 9781484220047, isbn: 1484220048,
Discover the difference between making a robot move and making a robot think. Using Mindstorms EV3 and LeJOS―an open source project for Java Mindstorms projects―you’ll learn how to create Artificial Intelligence (AI) for your bot. Your robot w...
By Brand: Apress
mpn: 978-1-4302-2489-1, ean: 9781430224891, isbn: 1430224894,
Do you like to build things? Are you ever frustrated at having to compromise your designs to fit whatever parts happen to be available? Would you like to fabricate your own parts? Build Your Own CNC Machine is the book to get you started. CNC expert ...