Finish This Book
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the Finish This Book by Penguin Books at Translate This Website. MPN: 978-0-399-53689-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From the internationally bestselling creator of Wreck This Journal, a collaborative creative journey where you become the author...One dark and
One dark and stormy night, author Keri Smith found some strange scattered pages abandoned in a park. She collected and assembled them, trying to solve the mystery of this unexpected discovery, and now she's passing the task on to you, her readers.
Your mission is to become the new author of this work. You will continue the research and provide the content. In order to complete the task, you will have to undergo some secret intelligence training, which is included in this volume. Since no one knows what lies ahead, please proceed with caution, but know...this book does not exist without you.
Features & Highlights
- A book of activities for deciding the plot and solving a mystery
- Encourages creativity, imagination, logic, following directions
- A wonderfully inspirational activity - gets kids brimming with creativity
- Complete writing, drawing, cutting, pasting, finding and creating activities
- Conduct your own creative research, even undergo secret intelligence training
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.53 x 9.08 x 9.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|