French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together
French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together by Language Together at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, French for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The unique Spot Color Immersion Method®
- 100 theme words in total, with useful words and expressions and fun phrases
- One line of French text per page following a repetition structure (proven to speed learning and build confidence)
- English translation at the back
- Bilingual vocabulary charts on the inside cover
- Access to online audio recorded by a native French speaker (adults don't need to help with pronunciation)
A perfect first series for preschool and early elementary children who are beginning to learn French. Toddlers can listen and look. Illustrations by Nancy Meyers, recipient of the American Library Association's 2018 Geisel Honor.
Why parents and teachers love Language Together®:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. New languages can be intimidating, but kids quickly finish these 16-page French readers and proudly exclaim "I read this little story on my own--in a new language!"
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual learners naturally understand the meaning of words when reinforced by color and pictures.
- ENGAGING READERS. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story.
- CONTEXT. Second language books often present words in isolation. Kids learn with ease--like native speakers--when words are in meaningful context.
- FLEXIBLE SUPPLEMENT. Used in schools and homes in the US. A free downloadable Teacher's Guide is available.
Features & Highlights
- DEVELOPED WITH TEACHING EXPERTS - For early beginners ages 3-8. The Spot Color Immersion Method weaves foundational vocabulary into first readers with simple text, repetition, visual cues, humor and more. Includes 100 theme words and 50+ high-frequency words and expressions.
- BUILDS CONFIDENCE AND INTEREST - Learning French can be intimidating, but children finish these 16-page readers with one line of text per page on their own (or with help from the online audio) - an achievement for little ones that motivates them to continue learning.
- ONLINE AUDIO - Access the online audio narration by a native speaker from any mobile phone, tablet, or computer (adults don't need to help with pronunciation).
- FLEXIBLE AND FUN: A perfect first series for preschool to early elementary children. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story. Used in schools and homes.
- WHAT YOU GET - 10 French readers with English story translation at the back, bilingual vocabulary and phrase charts, online audio, downloadable teacher's guide.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|