French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together
French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together by Language Together at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, French for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The unique Spot Color Immersion Method®
Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, French for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8.
The unique Spot Color Immersion Method® weaves foundational vocabulary into first readers that build confidence. Children read each page independently (or with help from the online audio narration) until they proudly finish the 16-page readers--in French. The 10 easy-to-read small books in Set 1 feature:
- 100 theme words in total, with useful words and expressions and fun phrases
- One line of French text per page following a repetition structure (proven to speed learning and build confidence)
- English translation at the back
- Bilingual vocabulary charts on the inside cover
- Access to online audio recorded by a native French speaker (adults don't need to help with pronunciation)
Each reader has a theme: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/Body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks, Toys.
A perfect first series for preschool and early elementary children who are beginning to learn French. Toddlers can listen and look. Illustrations by Nancy Meyers, recipient of the American Library Association's 2018 Geisel Honor.Why parents and teachers love Language Together®:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. New languages can be intimidating, but kids quickly finish these 16-page French readers and proudly exclaim "I read this little story on my own--in a new language!"
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual learners naturally understand the meaning of words when reinforced by color and pictures.
- ENGAGING READERS. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story.
- CONTEXT. Second language books often present words in isolation. Kids learn with ease--like native speakers--when words are in meaningful context.
- FLEXIBLE SUPPLEMENT. Used in schools and homes in the US. A free downloadable Teacher's Guide is available.
Features & Highlights
- DEVELOPED WITH TEACHING EXPERTS - For early beginners ages 3-8. The Spot Color Immersion Method weaves foundational vocabulary into first readers with simple text, repetition, visual cues, humor and more. Includes 100 theme words and 50+ high-frequency words and expressions.
- BUILDS CONFIDENCE AND INTEREST - Learning French can be intimidating, but children finish these 16-page readers with one line of text per page on their own (or with help from the online audio) - an achievement for little ones that motivates them to continue learning.
- ONLINE AUDIO - Access the online audio narration by a native speaker from any mobile phone, tablet, or computer (adults don't need to help with pronunciation).
- FLEXIBLE AND FUN: A perfect first series for preschool to early elementary children. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story. Used in schools and homes.
- WHAT YOU GET - 10 French readers with English story translation at the back, bilingual vocabulary and phrase charts, online audio, downloadable teacher's guide.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Language Together, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Language Together
ean: 9780997124019, isbn: 0997124016,
Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Spanish for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The unique Spot Color Immersion Method® weaves vocabulary words into first readers that build confidence. Children read each page independently (...
By Brand: DK CHILDREN
ean: 9780756682552, isbn: 075668255X,
Language Learners use interactive games to enhance the foreign language skills children learn in school. Heavy on useful, kid friendly phrases, this book will get foreign language students making conversation in French and Spanish in no time. This re...
ean: 9781138950184, isbn: 1138950181,
Colloquial Thai: The Complete Course for Beginners has been carefully developed by an experienced teacher to provide a step-by-step course to Thai as it is written and spoken today. Combining a clear, practical and accessible style with a methodical...
By Jannell Cannon
mpn: 9788426131577, ean: 9788426131577, isbn: 8426131573,
After she falls headfirst into a bird's nest, a baby bat is raised like a bird until she is reunited with her motherStelaluna. ...
By Usborne Publishing Ltd
sku: mon0001489877, ean: 9780746012574, isbn: 0746012578,
This title has been revised, with Internet links offering opportunities to hear the language spoken by a native speaker. Grammar is clearly explained, and puzzles provide plenty of practice. This title is part of a series providing a thorough groundi...
ean: 9780415208659, isbn: 9780415208659,
A highly readable collection of key articles and essays by a leading scholar on African American language and politics. Discussing the inter-relationship between African American language, culture and education, Talkin' that Talk is divided into sect...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781973817659, isbn: 9781973817659,
There are not enough Bambara language books for children available online. My First Bambara Dictionary is a picture book for introducing your multilingual child to Bambara and English. It has over 50 every day objects to point at and share with your ...
By KidKiddos Books Ltd.
ean: 9781525902871, isbn: 9781525902871,
English Vietnamese Bilingual children's book. Perfect for kids studying English or Vietnamese as their second language. Jimmy the little bunny goes to the beach with his family. There he learns about the importance of helping others. When Jimmy’s ...
By Brand: Picture Window Books
ean: 9781404875142, isbn: 9781404875142,
Open the pages of this book and you’ll soon be speaking Japanese! Colorful illustrations and simple labels make learning Japanese fun. From the basics to cool phrases, this book will give you lots to talk about!Used Book in Good Condition. ...
mpn: FBA-|296537, ean: 9780071428125, isbn: 0071428127,
Gives exciting new meaning to the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words Perfect for children ages four-nine, these references employ stunning illustrations and photographs to bring to life the meanings of hundreds of essential terms. Fil...