Fundamentals of Java Programming Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program)
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Fundamentals of Java Programming Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program) by Brand: Cisco Press at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The only authorized textbook for the Cisco Networking Academy Program Unique features within this text include: Close alignment with the online Java
The only authorized textbook for the Cisco Networking Academy Program
Unique features within this text include:
- Close alignment with the online Java programming curriculum, helping students enhance their classroom learning experience
- Emphasis on teaching students to use the Java technology to solve business problems through the use of hands-on exercises
- Chapter objectives that provide references to the concepts covered in each chapter, and an extensive glossary that lists key terms and definitions
- Clearly marked references to worksheets and lab activities in the corresponding Lab Companion text
- Review questions at the end of each chapter that track progress and aid studying
- Accompanying CD-ROM that includes exclusive materials developed by the Networking Academy that you won't find in any other book: e-Lab Activities, more than 340 practice questions with a customizable test engine, BlueJ tutorials, Java 1.4 SDK versions, and documents of Java code examples used throughout the course
Cisco Networking Academy Program Fundamentals of Java Programming Companion Guide is the Cisco approved textbook that supplements the Sun Microsystems-sponsored Cisco Networking Academy(r) Program web-based curriculum. Java is a popular, multiplatformed, object-oriented programming language that focuses on object manipulation and interaction rather than programming logic (like C, C++). The in-depth coverage in this guide provides students with the necessary knowledge to help them prepare for the Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform and employment as Java programmers. The Companion Guide introduces students to object-oriented programming, language fundamentals, and the Java Application Programming Interface (API). Students will learn how to create classes, objects, and applications and use the Java language's object-oriented technologies to solve business problems.
Cisco Press is a collaboration between Cisco Systems(r), Inc., and Pearson Education that is charged with developing high-quality, cutting-edge educational and reference products for the networking industry. The products in the Cisco Networking Academy Program series are designed to prepare students for careers in the exciting networking field. These products have proven to be strong supplements to the web-based curriculum and are the only print companions that have been reviewed and endorsed by Cisco Systems for Cisco Networking Academy Program use.
Companion Titles for Fundamentals of Java Programming: Cisco Networking Academy Program Fundamentals of Java Programming Lab Companion ISBN: 1-58713-090-4
Cisco Networking Academy Program Fundamentals of Java Programming Engineering Journal and Workbook ISBN: 1-58713-101-3
Titles for Fundamentals of UNIX: Cisco Networking Academy Program Fundamentals of UNIX Companion Guide ISBN: 1-58713-044-0
Cisco Networking Academy Program Fundamentals of UNIX Lab Companion ISBN: 1-58713-045-9
Title for IT Essentials I: Cisco Networking Academy Program IT Essentials I: PC Hardware and Software Companion Guide ISBN: 1-58713-092-0
This companion CD-ROM contains Java programming practice questions, interactive e-Lab Activities, BlueJ tutorials, Java 1.4 SDK versions, and documents of Java code examples used throughout the course.
This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Program Series from Cisco Press(r). The products in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy.
|Brand:||Brand: Cisco Press|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|