How to Analyze People: A Psychologist's Guide to Mastering the Art of Speed Reading People, Through Human Psychology & Analysis of Body Language (Volume 5)
How to Analyze People: A Psychologist's Guide to Mastering the Art of Speed Reading People, Through Human Psychology & Analysis of Body Language (Volume 5) by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEED READ PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY THROUGH VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL CLUES?The essential skill that helps you form more rewarding
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEED READ PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY THROUGH VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL CLUES?
The essential skill that helps you form more rewarding interpersonal relationships, boost professional relationships, improve your overall social life, and generally lead a happier life is the skill of speed reading people accurately.
The gift of being able to read people’s feelings, thoughts, and behavior is probably what sets apart exceptional performers from average folks. Analyzing other humans isn’t a skill we are all born with, but it can be acquired with training and practice.
In this book, you’ll learn everything about knowing yourself and others through body language clues, cool strategies for speed reading people through both verbal and nonverbal clues, reading facial expressions like a pro, reading hand gestures, spotting signs of deception, and much more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect from this book:
- Proven strategies for reading people through the words they use
- Fool-proof techniques for boosting your body language reading skills
- The importance of mastering people speed reading skills
- Power packed tips for reading other people’s behavior for developing more rewarding interpersonal relationships
- Sure-fire signs of deception, enthusiasm, flexibility, and several other thoughts, feelings, and emotions
- A comprehensive guide to reading expressions, hand gestures, and leg movements.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today and dive into the world of human psychology and behavior!
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Size:||0.24 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.83 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|