I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships by Autumn Creek Press at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. + 2018 IPA Book Award Winner+ 2018 Readers' Favorite Award WinnerWhat if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve
+ 2018 IPA Book Award Winner
+ 2018 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?In this 3-hour, conversational read, you’ll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills—validation.
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
- Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
- Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
- Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
- Help others become open to your point of view
- Give advice and feedback that sticks
- Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don’t know how to “fix” the problem
- And much more
In short: this skill is powerful. Give the principles and practices in this book a chance and you’ll be amazed at the difference they can make.
|Manufacturer:||Autumn Creek Press|
|Publisher:||Autumn Creek Press|
|Studio:||Autumn Creek Press|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.37 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|