iOS 11 by Tutorials: Learning the new iOS APIs with Swift 4
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the iOS 11 by Tutorials: Learning the new iOS APIs with Swift 4 by Razeware LLC at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn the New iOS 11 APIs! iOS 11 introduces lots of great APIs and other changes, from the brand new Drag and Drop, to augmenting your world with
Learn the New iOS 11 APIs!
iOS 11 introduces lots of great APIs and other changes, from the brand new Drag and Drop, to augmenting your world with ARKit, to expanding your app's horizons with machine learning in CoreML. Reading and understanding all the official Apple documentation on these changes can be time-consuming — and confusing.
This is where iOS 11 by Tutorials comes to the rescue! In this book, you’ll learn the new iOS 11 APIs the quick and easy way: by following fun and easy-to-read tutorials.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of iOS and Swift development but want to learn the new APIs introduced in iOS 11.
Topics Covered in iOS 11 by Tutorials
- ARKit: Learn how to use ARKit to place 3D objects in your users' environment.
- CoreML: Explore using CoreML to analyze text: identifying its language, detecting sentiments, and much more. Then, turn to the Vision framework and learn how to do face detection and object classification.
- Drag and Drop: Learn how to use the new Drag and Drop API, moving items around within a single app and sharing them with other apps.
- Swift 4: Discover the enhancements in Swift 4, and its support in Foundation, such as the new Codable protocol, improvements to Dictionaries, and one-sided ranges.
- Layout and UIKit: Learn all about the new UI paradigms, including large titles, integrated search bars, and layout safe areas.
- PDFKit: Create PDFs using native Apple support, complete with thumbnails, markup, and forms.
- MusicKit: Give your users their music right in your app using the new MusicKit framework.
- And much more, including password autofill, dynamic type, and document based apps.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to take advantage of all the improvements iOS 11 has to offer!
|Item Size:||0.71 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Razeware LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Course Technology Ptr
ean: 9781305857995, isbn: 1305857992,
Gain a strong foundation in Java programming with the confidence and technical skills to build working mobile applications when you use ANDROID BOOT CAMP FOR DEVELOPERS USING JAVA: A GUIDE TO CREATING YOUR FIRST ANDROID APPS, 3E. Written by an award-...
By Kormanyos Christopher
ean: 9783662478097, isbn: 3662478099,
With this book, Christopher Kormanyos delivers a highly practical guide to programming real-time embedded microcontroller systems in C++. It is divided into three parts plus several appendices. Part I provides a foundation for real-time C++ by coveri...
By Razeware LLC
ean: 9781942878391, isbn: 1942878397,
Learn iPhone and iPad Programming via Tutorials! If you’re new to iOS or Swift, or to programming in general, learning how to write an app can seem incredibly overwhelming. That’s why you need a book that: Shows you how to write an app step-by-s...
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9781491989142, isbn: 1491989149,
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 47365612, ean: 9781491974056, isbn: 1491974052,
What will you learn from this book?If you have an idea for a killer Android app, this fully revised and updated edition will help you build your first working application in a jiffy. You’ll learn hands-on how to structure your app, design flexible ...