Learn Python Programming: A beginner's guide to learning the fundamentals of Python language to write efficient, high-quality code, 2nd Edition
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Learn Python Programming: A beginner's guide to learning the fundamentals of Python language to write efficient, high-quality code, 2nd Edition by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at Translate This Website. MPN: 1788996666. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Build a solid foundation in coding by utilizing the language and its core characteristicsKey FeaturesLeverage the features of Python programming
Build a solid foundation in coding by utilizing the language and its core characteristics
- Leverage the features of Python programming through easy-to-follow examples
- Develop a strong set of programming skills that can be applied on all platforms
- Create GUIs and data science-based applications
Learn Python Programming creates a foundation for those who are interested in developing their skills in Python programming. The book starts with the fundamentals of programming with Python and ends by exploring different topics such as GUIs and real-world apps.
You will begin by exploring the foundations of and fundamental topics on Python and learn to manipulate them. Then, you'll explore different programming paradigms that will allow you to find the best approach to a situation, and you'll also understand how to carry out performance optimization as well as effective debugging.
As you make your way through the chapters, you'll control the flow of a program, and persist and utilize an interchange format to exchange data. You'll also walk through cryptographic services in Python and understand secure tokens. Throughout, the book covers various types of applications, and it concludes with building real-world applications based on all the concepts that you learned.
By the end of the book, you'll have a proper understanding of the Python language and a solid grasp on how to work with data. You'll know how to quickly build a website and harness the power of Python's renowned data science libraries.
What you will learn
- Get Python up and running on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Grasp fundamental concepts of coding using data structures and control flow
- Write elegant, reusable, and efficient code in any situation
- Understand when to use the functional or object-oriented programming (OOP) approach
- Walk through the basics of security and concurrent/asynchronous programming
- Create bulletproof, reliable software by writing tests
- Explore examples of GUIs, scripting, and data science
Who This Book Is For
Learn Python Programming is for individuals with relatively little experience in coding or Python. It's also ideal for aspiring programmers who need to write scripts or programs to accomplish tasks. The book takes you all the way to creating a full-fledged application.
Table of Contents
- A Gentle Introduction to Python
- Built-in Data Types
- Iterating and Making Decisions
- Functions, the Building Blocks of Code
- Saving Time and Memory
- OOP, Decorators, and Iterators
- Files and Data Persistence
- Testing, Profiling, and Dealing with Exceptions
- Cryptography and tokens
- Concurrent Execution
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- GUIs and Scripts
- Data Science
- Web Development
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||1.15 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.12 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|