Learning Biblical Hebrew: Reading for Comprehension: An Introductory Grammar
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 37% on the Learning Biblical Hebrew: Reading for Comprehension: An Introductory Grammar by Lexham Press at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What's the best way to learn a new language? By approaching it not as a series of facts to memorize but as something alive, with a personality you
What's the best way to learn a new language? By approaching it not as a series of facts to memorize but as something alive, with a personality you can get to know and tendencies you can sometimes predict.
Designed for long-term retention, Learning Biblical Hebrew focuses on helping students understand how the Hebrew language works and providing a solid grounding in Hebrew through extensive reading in the biblical text.
- Introduces advanced concepts in a form accessible to beginning students.
- Focuses on historic patterns and changes that minimize memorization.
- Focuses on how the language works for long-term retention.
- Encourages mastery of paradigms from a handful of representative forms.
- Includes extensive translation from the third week of class.
- Prepares students for translation of unedited biblical texts by the end of first semester.
- Emphasizes reading comprehension rather than decoding.
- Promotes a strong oral component to enhance language competence.
Though written for Hebrew competency, Learning Biblical Hebrew is also well-suited for students with different learning styles and objectives.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.17 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|