Learning PHP Design Patterns
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the Learning PHP Design Patterns by Brand: O'Reilly Media at Translate This Website. MPN: illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Build server-side applications more efficiently—and improve your PHP programming skills in the process—by learning how to use design patterns in
Build server-side applications more efficiently—and improve your PHP programming skills in the process—by learning how to use design patterns in your code. This book shows you how to apply several object-oriented patterns through simple examples, and demonstrates many of them in full-fledged working applications.
Learn how these reusable patterns help you solve complex problems, organize object-oriented code, and revise a big project by only changing small parts. With Learning PHP Design Patterns, you’ll learn how to adopt a more sophisticated programming style and dramatically reduce development time.
- Learn design pattern concepts, including how to select patterns to handle specific problems
- Get an overview of object-oriented programming concepts such as composition, encapsulation, polymorphism, and inheritance
- Apply creational design patterns to create pages dynamically, using a factory method instead of direct instantiation
- Make changes to existing objects or structure without having to change the original code, using structural design patterns
- Use behavioral patterns to help objects work together to perform tasks
- Interact with MySQL, using behavioral patterns such as Proxy and Chain of Responsibility
- Explore ways to use PHP’s built-in design pattern interfaces
|Brand:||Brand: O'Reilly Media|
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.73 x 9.19 x 9.19 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|