FULLY REVISED, COMPREHENSIVE, AND PRACTICAL
Learning the Language of Addiction Counseling, FourthEdition introduces counselors, social workers, and students tothe field of addiction counseling and helps them acquire theknowledge and develop the skills needed to counsel individuals whoare caught in the destructive cycle of addiction.
Drawing from her years of experience working in theaddiction-counseling field, Geri Miller provides an engaging,balanced overview of the major theoretical foundations and clinicalbest practices in the field.
Fully updated, the Fourth Edition offers a positive,practice-oriented counseling framework and features:
- A research-based, clinical application approach to addictioncounseling that practitioners can turn to for fundamental,practical, clinical guidelines
- Revised chapters that reflect important changes in research andpractice, including new DSMTM-5 criteria, new assessmentinstruments, and new and expanded treatments
- Case studies, interactive exercises, end-of-chapter questions,and other resources that facilitate the integration of knowledgeinto practice
- “Personal Reflections” sections at the beginning ofeach chapter provide an invaluable, unique perspective on theauthor’s evolving views of addiction counseling
- Updated and expanded online Instructor’s Manual thatincludes brief video clips, PowerPoint® slides,test bank questions for each chapter, and sample syllabi
From assessment and diagnosis of addiction to preparing forcertification and licensure as an addiction professional, thiscomprehensive book covers all of the essentials.
|Item Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 9780323396455, ean: 9780323396455, isbn: 9780323396455,
With Exploring Medical Language, 10th Edition, you can now master medical terms on your terms! At the heart of this one-of-a-kind learning package is an innovative worktext, which enables you to gradually acquire an understanding of medical terminolo...
By Chabner Davi Ellen
mpn: 9780323370813, ean: 9780323370813, isbn: 0323370810,
Bring medical terminology to life with Davi-Ellen Chabner's bestselling The Language of Medicine, 11th Edition! An illustrated, easy-to-understand approach presents medical terms within the context of the body’s anatomy and physiology, and in healt...