Manual of Business German is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using foreign languages.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of German
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where German is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where German is used.
|Item Weight:||1.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.91 x 9.21 x 9.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Paul Hartley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9780521431460, isbn: 0521431468,
The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language is the first comprehensive descriptive grammar of English to appear for over fifteen years, a period which has seen immense developments in linguistic theory at all levels. The principal authors, Rodney H...
mpn: 41 figures, ean: 9780313331886, isbn: 031333188X,
Fictional languages are central to numerous creative works. This book examines such languages in a wide range of literature, films, and television shows. Included are alphabetically arranged entries on particular works. Many of these works are widely...