Create responsive SCORM-compliant quizzes, demonstrations, and eLearning content that fit on any device.
About This Book
- Create highly engaging interactive eLearning content with Adobe Captivate
- Create SCORM-compliant Quizzes and host them in your favorite LMS
- Make your eLearning content look great on any device with the advanced Responsive features of Adobe Captivate
Who This Book Is For
If you are a teacher, instructional designer, eLearning developer, or human resources manager and want to implement eLearning, then this book is for you. A basic knowledge of your OS is all it takes to create the next generation of responsive eLearning content.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use features and objects in Adobe Captivate
- Drive engagement by adding interactivity to your eLearning content
- Add multimedia elements, such as audio and video, to create engaging, state-of-the-art learning experiences
- Use themes to craft a unique visual experience that reinforces the learning process
- Capture on-screen action and create highly engaging interactive software demonstrations and simulations
- Use question slides to create SCORM-compliant quizzes and surveys that integrate seamlessly with your favorite LMS
- Make your content look awesome on any device with the advanced responsive features of Captivate
- Integrate Captivate with other applications (such as PowerPoint and Photoshop) to establish a professional eLearning production workflow.
- Unleash the true power of Captivate with variables and advanced actions
Adobe Captivate is used to create highly engaging, interactive, and responsive eLearning content. This book gives you the expertise you need to reinforce your own professional-quality eLearning course modules.
The book takes you through the production of three pieces of eLearning content. First, you will learn how to create a typical interactive Captivate project. This will give you the opportunity to review all Captivate objects one by one and uncover the application's main tools. Then, you will use the built-in capture engine of Captivate to create an interactive software simulation and a Video Demo that can be uploaded to your YouTube channel or published as an MP4 video. Finally, you will approach the advanced responsive features of Captivate to create a project that can be viewed on any device. At the end of the book, you will empower your workflow and projects with the most advanced features of the application, including variables, advanced actions, using Captivate with other applications, and more.
This book is an advanced tutorial, containing all the assets required to build its sample projects. Self-exploration is encouraged through extra exercises, experimentation, and external references.
Style and approach
A step-by-step approach to mastering the latest concepts and features of Adobe Captivate 2017
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||1.52 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.52 x 1.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.