Mastering Web Services Security
Blowout Sale! Save 61% on the Mastering Web Services Security by Wiley at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Uncovers the steps software architects and developers will need to take in order to plan and build a real-world, secure Web services system Authors
- Uncovers the steps software architects and developers will need to take in order to plan and build a real-world, secure Web services system
- Authors are leading security experts involved in developing the standards for XML and Web services security
- Focuses on XML-based security and presents code examples based on popular EJB and .NET application servers
- Explains how to handle difficult-to-solve problems such as passing user credentials and controlling delegation of those credentials across multiple applications
- Companion Web site includes the source code from the book as well as additional examples and product information
|Item Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.99 x 9.22 x 9.22 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.42 x 1.01 x 1.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Charles River Media
ean: 9781584504610, isbn: 1584504617,
In today's global technology market, it is vital for IT administrators to have scripting skills. However, among many administrators and engineers, there is a lot of anxiety about learning how to script due to a lack of understanding about scripting t...
By Brand: Wrox Press
sku: VI-1861008309, ean: 9781861008305, isbn: 1861008309,
Tomcat is the official reference implementation for Java servlet and JSP technologies, and has long been heralded as an excellent platform for the development and deployment of powerful web applications. It can either run as a stand-alone server or i...
By Prentice Hall
ean: 9780131402645, isbn: 0131402641,
This guide provides applied security techniques for J2EE programmers and developers. It explains security concepts in simple terms and relates these to standards, Java APIs, software products and day-to-day job activities of programmers....
By Brand: Wiley
ean: 9780764549281, isbn: 0764549286,
* Provides practical solutions, not just principles of security. * Offers an in depth toolkit to the reader and explains how to use the tools to build a secure system. * Introduces concepts of security patterns for designing systems, as well as secur...
By Brand: Apress
mpn: 9781590592199, ean: 9781590592199, isbn: 1590592190,
* No other book covers all existing versions of SQL Server – this one does. * No other book contains as detailed explanations of the inner workings of the authentication and authorization processes. * This book is the result of nearly two years of...
By Brand: Packt Publishing
ean: 9781847193636, isbn: 9781847193636,
This practical book is built entirely around example code, covering the most popular and up-to-date topics on using PHP in conjunction with Oracle. The book explains in extensive detail how to build robust, efficient, and secure PHP/Oracle solutions....
By Brand: CRC Press
ean: 9780849371790, isbn: 0849371791,
Computer System and Network Security provides the reader with a basic understanding of the issues involved in the security of computer systems and networks. Introductory in nature, this important new book covers all aspects related to the growing fie...
By Addison-Wesley Professional
ean: 9780201719369, isbn: 0201719363,
This text provides start-to-finish system assurance techniques for enterpriseWeb applications. It shows how to maximize application security: Web server, database server, browser, and content, and detailed coverage of choosing and using automated Web...
By Brand: iUniverse
ean: 9780595135004, isbn: 0595135005,
Welcome to exciting realm of Java and Internet Security. Whether you are new to security or a guru, these pages offer introductory and advanced discussions of the hottest security technologies for developing and understanding successful e-business ap...
By Brand: Course Technology PTR
ean: 9781584505501, isbn: 1584505508,
Service-Oriented Architecure (SOA), Rich Internet Applications (RIA), and Asynchronous Java and eXtended Markup Language (Ajax) comprise the backbone behind now-widespread Web 2.0 applications, such as MySpace, Google Maps, Flickr, and Live.com. Alth...