Blowout Sale! Save 59% on the MySQL Bible by Wiley at Translate This Website. MPN: 978-0-7645-4932-8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Organization: The book is divided into five parts: Getting Starated with MySQL and Relational Databases; Understanding SQL Through MySQL; MySQL
- Organization: The book is divided into five parts: Getting Starated with MySQL and Relational Databases; Understanding SQL Through MySQL; MySQL Administration; MySQL Developer Guide; and Advanced and Specialized MySQL Topics.
- Comprehensive coverage: This Bible covers both beginning-level and advanced topics. Topics covered include: introduction to relational database management; installing and configuring MySQL on the Linux, Windows 2000, and Mac OS X operating systems; MySQL security; debugging and repairing MySQL databases and servers; MySQL performance tuning; and developing MySQL applications with Perl and PHP.
- Coverage of NuSphere MySQL: Due to the growing popularity of the NuSphere MySQL package, this book covers its enhancements and how to install and develop with NuSphere MySQL.
- Running database application: This book builds an e-commerce sample database application throughout to demonstrate concepts and topics.
ABOUT THE CD-ROM:
What's on the CD-ROM: The CD-ROM includes the latest version of MySQL (either Version 4.0 or 4.1); sample database application and code in the book; and PHP and Perl.
|Item Weight:||2.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.55 x 9.22 x 9.22 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Prentice Hall
mpn: black & white illustrations, black & whi, ean: 9780131867161, isbn: 0131867164,
An end-to-end guide to building industrial strength web applications, this title includes PHP/McSQL source code to three complete web applications....
By Sams Publishing
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780672323492, isbn: 0672323494,
Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 24 Hours teaches the reader everything from basic installation to using MySQL in Web application development. First, the basic concepts of database design are taught, and then the reader jumps right into planning and crea...
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 978-0-596-10171-8, ean: 9780596101718, isbn: 0596101716,
High Performance MySQL is the definitive guide to building fast, reliable systems with MySQL. Written by noted experts with years of real-world experience building very large systems, this book covers every aspect of MySQL performance in detail, and ...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781499224078, isbn: 1499224079,
* Contact email@example.com for source code or feedback. Have you ever wanted to develop your own dynamic website but thought it would be too difficult? Have you tried means to learn PHP programming but find them too daunting or just not simple en...
By Peachpit Press
mpn: 978-0-3215-2599-4, ean: 9780321525994, isbn: 032152599X,
It hasn't taken Web developers long to discover that when it comes to creating dynamic, database-driven Web sites, MySQL and PHP provide a winning open source combination. Add this book to the mix, and there's no limit to the powerful, interactive We...
By Thomas Powell
ean: 9780071496292, isbn: 0071496297,
The Definitive Guide to HTML & CSS--Fully Updated Written by a Web development expert, the fifth edition of this trusted resource has been thoroughly revised and reorganized to address HTML5, the revolutionary new Web standard. The book covers all th...
By Andy Oppel
ean: 9780071548649, isbn: 0071548645,
Essential Skills--Made Easy!Written to the SQL:2006 ANSI/ISO standard, this easy-to-follow guide will get you started programming in SQL right away. You will learn how to retrieve, insert, update, and delete database data, and perform management and ...
By Addison-Wesley Professional
ean: 9780134663708, isbn: 9780134663708,
NAAddison-Wesley Professional. ...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781542604758, isbn: 1542604753,
This is a beginner book. However, it is recommended that you know file extensions, Web URL, and use of major browsers. It was written with college students in mind. This book introduces you to web programming. It covers HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScri...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9780072224771, isbn: 0072224770,
Get comprehensive coverage of all the powerful new features of MySQL, one of the fastest--and free--relational databases in use today. Written in conjunction with the MySQL development team, this expert resource covers transactional integrity, disast...