Imagine using the right words to become irresistibly persuasive. Would that be something useful for you?
The Persuasion Skills Black Book is a manual for quickly learning some very powerful hypnotic language patterns that you can use in practical, real world situations. These patterns are not necessarily about sending people into a hypnotic trance but just a way to move you from one perspective on an issue to another.
By the book's end you will have the structures in place to make more money, attract more people and have more fun. Just some of the applications include:
- Managers: powerfully motivate your teams
- Leaders: inspire people to your vision
- Parents: protect and encourage your children Teachers: get your classes to commit to learning
- Coaches: build client confidence and commitment Sales Pros: obliterate objections and get to 'yes'
- Marketers: boost your response with compelling copy
- Couples: strengthen and build your relationship
- Singles: attract and impress potential partners
- Employees: manage your boss and gain promotions
- Customers: get your complaints handled properly
- Service Staff: turn angry customers into best friends Job Seekers: ace interviews and win the job you want
- All of us: get more of what you want from life
What new opportunities open up to you when you can persuade others to do what you want, easily and effortlessly, in any situation?
Internationally acclaimed NLP training Consultant, Rintu Basu, has worked hard to devise this book so that you don't have to. As well as clearly laid-out chapters, examples and case studies, the whole book has been written using the very patterns you'll be learning. So, as you read and use your new skills, your conscious understanding and unconscious ability will continue to deepen.
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.43 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Bookshaker, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Skyhorse Publishing
ean: 9781581158724, isbn: 1581158726,
While all art is unique, the challenges artists face are shared regardless of background, experience, and artistic medium. With decades of experience training and helping artists, the expert staff of the New York Foundation for the Arts have compiled...
By SAGE Publications, Inc
ean: 9780761911852, isbn: 0761911855,
Based on the theoretical approach to cooperative negotiating skills developed at the Harvard Project on Negotiation, this book presents a two-step process towards mastery of negotiating and influencing skills. Step one involves the development of ski...