Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 by Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd at Translate This Website. MPN: 400 black and white screen shots. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book is designed for users of earlier versions to upgrade their skills and for new planners to learn the software. It starts with the basics
This publication was written so it may be used as:
1. A training manual, or
2. A self teach book, or
3. A user guide.
The book stays focused on the information required to create and update a schedule with or without resources using Microsoft® Project 2013 and 2016 by:
1. Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project.
2. Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter.
3. Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapter topics.
4. Providing a comprehensive index of all topics.
The book is aimed at:
1. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course, or require a reference book.
2. Project management companies in industries such as building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software.
3. Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own courses.
|Manufacturer:||Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd|
|Part Number:||400 black and white screen shots|
|Publisher:||Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd|
|Studio:||Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd|
|MPN:||400 black and white screen shots|
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.92 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.85 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|