Ready, Set, Read and Write
Ready, Set, Read and Write by Jossey-Bass at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Start together on a lifetime of learning-- the greatest gift youcan give your childA trip to the supermarket. A drive to the mall. A refrigerator.
A trip to the supermarket. A drive to the mall. A refrigerator. Atelephone. A television. Transform these everyday experiences andhousehold items into a world of words and wonder for yourchild.
Early childhood education specialist Marlene Barron shows you howto stimulate your child's natural interest in reading and writingby sharing 60 imaginative and entertaining activities. Each one is:
* Inspired by the internationally renowned Montessori approach toeducation
* Developed especially for children ages 3 to 7
* Aimed at achieving specific objectives, such as increasingvocabulary, letter formation, sequencing, listening and motorskills, and more
* Readily upgraded to keep pace with your child's progress
* Easy to do and loads of fun!
The Ready, Set, Learn series was created to help parents andchildren explore concepts and develop skills necessary to succeedin school. In addition to dozens of activities, each book containsa substantial overview explaining children's developmental needs.Also available in the Ready, Set, Learn series: Ready, Set, Count;Ready, Set, Explore; Ready, Set, Cooperate.
"Marlene Barron's special understanding of people--children,parents, teachers--has led to these very special books. Theactivities here will allow children to construct a deeper, morecomplex understanding of their world and will be fun for bothparent and child. I recommend these books to anyone who works withchildren." --John Chattin-McNichols, Ph.D. Associate Professor,School of Education, Seattle University Vice President, AmericanMontessori Society
Features & Highlights
- ISBN13: 9780471102830
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.36 x 9.23 x 9.23 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|