Spanish for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and English (Beginning to Learn Spanish) Set 1 by Language Together
Spanish for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and English (Beginning to Learn Spanish) Set 1 by Language Together by Language Together at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Spanish for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The unique Spot Color Immersion Method®
- 10 easy readers, each with a simple storyline, useful words and expressions, and 10 theme vocabulary words
- Themes: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/Body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks, Toys
- One line of Spanish text per page following a repetition structure (proven to speed learning)
- English translation at the back
- Bilingual vocabulary charts on the inside cover
- Online audio recorded by a native Spanish teacher (adults don't need to help with pronunciation)
Why parents and teachers love Language Together®:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. Languages can be intimidating, but kids quickly finish these 16-page Spanish readers and proudly exclaim "I read this little story on my own--in a new language!"
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual learners naturally understand the meaning of words when reinforced by color and pictures.
- ENGAGING READERS. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story.
- CONTEXT. Second language books often present words in isolation. Kids learn with ease--like native speakers--when words are in meaningful context.
- FLEXIBLE SUPPLEMENT. Used in schools and homes to supplement flash cards and workbooks. A free downloadable Teacher's Guide is available.
Features & Highlights
- Makes learning Spanish fun and non-intimidating for a beginner. Set 1 presents simple words and sentences in 10 easy to read short stories. Bilingual vocabulary lists and English translation at the back of each reader.
- Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, the Spot Color Immersion Method® has the essentials kids ages 2-8 need for early language success: story-based immersion, strong picture support with visual cues, simple text, repetition and more.
- 100 theme words and 50+ high-frequency words and expressions. Themes: Family * Animals * Clothing * Colors * Face & Body * Fruit * Numbers * Shapes * Snacks * Toys. Fun phrases and cultural lingo: ¡Qué rico! * ¡Salud! * ¡Qué buena vida.
- Designed for young learners to use independently or with help from the online native speaker audio. Children will soon be able to finish each 16-page book on their own--giving them confidence and a sense of accomplishment.
- For home or school use. A perfect first series for babies, toddlers and preschool to elementary children. An indispensable tool for kids beginning to learn to read and speak Spanish.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|