Spanish for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and English (Beginning to Learn Spanish) Set 1 by Language Together
Spanish for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and English (Beginning to Learn Spanish) Set 1 by Language Together by Language Together at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Spanish for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The unique Spot Color Immersion Method®
Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Spanish for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8.
The unique Spot Color Immersion Method® weaves vocabulary words into first readers that build confidence. Children read each page independently (or with help from the online audio narration and English translation at the back) and soon finish the 16-page little readers in Spanish. Set 1 features:
- 10 easy readers, each with a simple storyline, useful words and expressions, and 10 theme vocabulary words
- Themes: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/Body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks, Toys
- One line of Spanish text per page following a repetition structure (proven to speed learning)
- English translation at the back
- Bilingual vocabulary charts on the inside cover
- Online audio recorded by a native Spanish teacher (adults don't need to help with pronunciation)
A perfect first series for preschool and elementary school children who are beginning to learn Spanish. Toddlers can listen and look. Illustrations by Nancy Meyers, recipient of the American Library Association 2018 Geisel Honor.Why parents and teachers love Language Together®:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. Languages can be intimidating, but kids quickly finish these 16-page Spanish readers and proudly exclaim "I read this little story on my own--in a new language!"
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual learners naturally understand the meaning of words when reinforced by color and pictures.
- ENGAGING READERS. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story.
- CONTEXT. Second language books often present words in isolation. Kids learn with ease--like native speakers--when words are in meaningful context.
- FLEXIBLE SUPPLEMENT. Used in schools and homes to supplement flash cards and workbooks. A free downloadable Teacher's Guide is available.
Features & Highlights
- Makes learning Spanish fun and non-intimidating for a beginner. Set 1 presents simple words and sentences in 10 easy to read short stories. Bilingual vocabulary lists and English translation at the back of each reader.
- Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, the Spot Color Immersion Method® has the essentials kids ages 2-8 need for early language success: story-based immersion, strong picture support with visual cues, simple text, repetition and more.
- 100 theme words and 50+ high-frequency words and expressions. Themes: Family * Animals * Clothing * Colors * Face & Body * Fruit * Numbers * Shapes * Snacks * Toys. Fun phrases and cultural lingo: ¡Qué rico! * ¡Salud! * ¡Qué buena vida.
- Designed for young learners to use independently or with help from the online native speaker audio. Children will soon be able to finish each 16-page book on their own--giving them confidence and a sense of accomplishment.
- For home or school use. A perfect first series for babies, toddlers and preschool to elementary children. An indispensable tool for kids beginning to learn to read and speak Spanish.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Language Together, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: DK CHILDREN
ean: 9780756682552, isbn: 075668255X,
Language Learners use interactive games to enhance the foreign language skills children learn in school. Heavy on useful, kid friendly phrases, this book will get foreign language students making conversation in French and Spanish in no time. This re...
ean: 9781138950184, isbn: 1138950181,
Colloquial Thai: The Complete Course for Beginners has been carefully developed by an experienced teacher to provide a step-by-step course to Thai as it is written and spoken today. Combining a clear, practical and accessible style with a methodical...
By Jannell Cannon
mpn: 9788426131577, ean: 9788426131577, isbn: 8426131573,
After she falls headfirst into a bird's nest, a baby bat is raised like a bird until she is reunited with her motherStelaluna. ...
By Usborne Publishing Ltd
sku: mon0001489877, ean: 9780746012574, isbn: 0746012578,
This title has been revised, with Internet links offering opportunities to hear the language spoken by a native speaker. Grammar is clearly explained, and puzzles provide plenty of practice. This title is part of a series providing a thorough groundi...
ean: 9780415208659, isbn: 9780415208659,
A highly readable collection of key articles and essays by a leading scholar on African American language and politics. Discussing the inter-relationship between African American language, culture and education, Talkin' that Talk is divided into sect...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781973817659, isbn: 9781973817659,
There are not enough Bambara language books for children available online. My First Bambara Dictionary is a picture book for introducing your multilingual child to Bambara and English. It has over 50 every day objects to point at and share with your ...
By KidKiddos Books Ltd.
ean: 9781525902871, isbn: 9781525902871,
English Vietnamese Bilingual children's book. Perfect for kids studying English or Vietnamese as their second language. Jimmy the little bunny goes to the beach with his family. There he learns about the importance of helping others. When Jimmy’s ...
By Brand: Picture Window Books
ean: 9781404875142, isbn: 9781404875142,
Open the pages of this book and you’ll soon be speaking Japanese! Colorful illustrations and simple labels make learning Japanese fun. From the basics to cool phrases, this book will give you lots to talk about!Used Book in Good Condition. ...
mpn: FBA-|296537, ean: 9780071428125, isbn: 0071428127,
Gives exciting new meaning to the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words Perfect for children ages four-nine, these references employ stunning illustrations and photographs to bring to life the meanings of hundreds of essential terms. Fil...
By Usborne Pub Ltd
ean: 9780746014394, isbn: 0746014392,
-- Versatile introductory book designed to give a thorough grounding in French-- Includes comprehensive pronunciation guide and grammar summaries...