Product Description & Reviews
THE FIRST ALL-IN-ONE EDITION OF P.R. SPENCER'S CLASSIC PENMANSHIP PRIMER INCLUDING STEP-BY-STEP LESSONS AND PAGES FOR PRACTICINGEasy to understand yet challenging to perfect, the Spencerian system was the standard for all personal and business correspondence in the 1800s. While modern students are barely taught cursive, for more than a century schoolchildren were dutifully drilled in intricate penmanship using this original primer.Now you can follow the step-by-step instructions and practice on the included workbook pages to learn:• The seven Spencerian principles• Proper pen positioning• Finger and arm movement• Heights and widths of letters• Spacing between letters and words• Optional shading effectsWith Spencerian Handwriting, you can add a personal touch to all your handwritten letters and notes reminiscent of simpler, more elegant times.
Features & Highlights
- GET GORGEOUS HANDWRITING: Upgrade your handwriting skills with this class Spenserian Handwriting Book.
- TRADITIONAL GUIDE: Still relevant today, this classic primer was the standard for business correspondence in the 1800s.
- LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS: Teaches everything from proper pen positioning, arm movement, and letter height and width.
- PERFECT FOR CASUAL AND EDUCATIONAL USE: Great for handwriting hobbyists and students looking to master the lost art of proper script.
- A GREAT GIFT: Get one for the handwriting enthusiast, or for those who desire improvement.
|Brand:||INGRAM CONTENT GROUP|
|Item Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Duncan Baird
sku: NOGARAP-bkld2012MAY-40941, ean: 9781844838493, isbn: 1844838498,
By Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
mpn: 9780123747310, ean: 9780123747310, isbn: 0123747317,
By Brand: CRC Press
mpn: 33766389, ean: 9780123785787, isbn: 0123785782,