SysML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Systems Modeling Language
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the SysML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Systems Modeling Language by Lenny Delligatti at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Systems Modeling Language (SysML) extends UML with powerful systems engineering capabilities for modeling a wider spectrum of systems and
(Drawing on his pioneering experience at Lockheed Martin and NASA, Lenny Delligatti illuminates SysML’s core components and provides practical advice to help you create good models and good designs. Delligatti begins with an easy-to-understand overview of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and an explanation of how SysML enables effective system specification, analysis, design, optimization, verification, and validation. Next, he shows how to use all nine types of SysML diagrams, even if you have no previous experience with modeling languages. A case study running through the text demonstrates the use of SysML in modeling a complex, real-world sociotechnical system.
Modeled after Martin Fowler’s classic UML Distilled, Delligatti’s indispensable guide quickly teaches you what you need to know to get started and helps you deepen your knowledge incrementally as the need arises. Like SysML itself, the book is method independent and is designed to support whatever processes, procedures, and tools you already use.
- Why SysML was created and the business case for using it
- Quickly putting SysML to practical use
- What to know before you start a SysML modeling project
- Essential concepts that apply to all SysML diagrams
- SysML diagram elements and relationships
- Diagramming block definitions, internal structures, use cases, activities, interactions, state machines, constraints, requirements, and packages
- Using allocations to define mappings among elements across a model
- SysML notation tables, version changes, and sources for more information
|Item Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|