The ultimate handbook for Excel analysts who need reportingsolutions using Access
Excel and Access are intended to work together. This book offersa comprehensive review of the extensive analytical and reportingfunctionality that Access provides and how it enhances Excelreporting functions.
Sales managers, operations analysts, administrative assistants,office managers, and many others who rely heavily on data canbenefit from learning to integrate Excel and Access, and this bookshows you how.
- Data Analysis in Access & the Basics of Access
- Beyond Select Queries
- Transforming Your Data with Access
- Working with Calculations and Dates
- Performing Conditional Analysis
- Adding Dimension with Subqueries and Domain AggregateFunctions
- Running Descriptive Statistics in Access
- Scheduling and Running Batch Analysis
- Leveraging VBA to Enhance Data Analysis
- Reports, Dashboards, and Visualization in Access
- Presenting Data with Access Reports
- Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access
- Enhancing Queries and Reports with Visualizations
- Advanced Excel and Access Integration Techniques
- Getting Access Data into Excel
- Using VBA to Move Data between Excel and Access
- Exploring Excel and Access Automation
- Integrating Excel and Access with XML
- Integrating Excel and Other Ofﬁce Applications
- Access VBA Fundamentals
- Understanding and Using SQL
- and more!
The Excel Analyst's Guide to Access helps you get more fromboth applications.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
|Item Weight:||1.91 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.24 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.38 x 1.41 x 1.41 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: For Dummies
ean: 9781118607961, isbn: 1118607961,
Uncover the secrets of SQL and start building better relational databases today!This fun and friendly guide will help you demystify database management systems so you can create more powerful databases and access information with ease. Updated for th...
By Cengage Learning
ean: 9781305878570, isbn: 1305878574,
Master the Microsoft Office 2016 skills necessary for success in any medical office or health-related career with the new, reader-friendly ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. This dynamic, visually focused book introduces the...
By Brand: Jones Bartlett Publishers
ean: 9780763766740, isbn: 0763766747,
Ideal as a stand-alone primer or when used in conjunction with another introductory computer science text, SQL: The Programming Language will prepare students for core SQL programming courses offered in CS and CIS. With a clear, concise, and descript...
sku: 9780387938363, ean: 9780387938363, isbn: 0387938362,
Based on their extensive experience with teaching R and statistics to applied scientists, the authors provide a beginner's guide to R. To avoid the difficulty of teaching R and statistics at the same time, statistical methods are kept to a minimum. T...