The Language of Television (Intertext)
Blowout Sale! Save 83% on the The Language of Television (Intertext) by Routledge at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Intertext series has been specifically designed to meet the needs of contemporary English Language Studies. Working with Texts: A Core
Aimed at A-Level beginning undergraduate students, The Language of Television:
* provides an extensive history of British television
* explores a range of genres, from breakfast news to soap operas and 'reality TV'
* analyses television scheduling and listings
* includes extracts from scripts of popular television programmes: Queer as Folk and The Royle Family
* includes a substantial glossary.
|Item Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.29 x 11.69 x 11.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.26 x 0.29 x 0.29 inches|