The Plain Language Guide to New York Divorce: An easy-to-read primer on the New York divorce process, specifically written for non-lawyers
The Plain Language Guide to New York Divorce: An easy-to-read primer on the New York divorce process, specifically written for non-lawyers by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at Translate This Website. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you are planning on filing for divorce in New York, have been served with divorce papers, or simply contemplating the potential consequences
Unlike most other books on New York divorce, which are filled with vague answers like "it depends," the author gives honest real-world answers to tough questions like:
- What's the secret to getting a really fast divorce in New York?
- How much is my divorce realistically going to cost?
- What should I do if I am served with divorce papers?
- How can I get a divorce lawyer if my spouse has all the money?
- Can I legally punish my spouse for cheating on me?
- How much support will I have to pay if I file for divorce?
- I don't trust my spouse to be alone with our child. What can I do?
- My spouse hides his income, so how can I get the support I am entitled to?
- Can my spouse have divorced me without my knowledge?
- Should I allow my real estate (or injury or traffic ticket) lawyer to handle my divorce case?
- Can I serve my spouse with divorce papers by certified mail?
You can spend an hour with a New York divorce lawyer for $300, or you can read this book for a fraction of the cost and learn almost everything you need to know.
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|