The Power of Body Language: An Ex-FBI Agent's System for Speed-Reading People
The Power of Body Language: An Ex-FBI Agent's System for Speed-Reading People by Nightingale Conant at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Former FBI agent and behavioral assessment expert Joe Navarro teaches listeners how to observe and decipher the nonverbal communications of others in
Know the truth before you ever hear a word!
Approximately 80 percent of communication is expressed nonverbally. When you know how to unlock the secrets of people’s nonverbal cues, you’ll always have the upper hand in any situation.
In The Power of Body Language, former FBI counterintelligence officer and recognized global expert on nonverbal behavior Joe Navarro teaches you how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for revealing behaviors. You will discover:
· How the subconscious limbic system drives all body language
· Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
· What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake reveal about moods and motives
· The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
· Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust and communicate authority
· Why things taught about nonverbals in the 70s and 80s are incorrect
· And more!
Armed with this powerful information, you’ll be able to sit in a business meeting and know what your boss and colleagues are really thinking and feeling, what your children are really saying when they come home from a friend’s house, and the perfect time to close the deal in sale or negotiation. You'll even learn how your own body language is influencing your boss, family, friends, and strangers.
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|