The Super Book of Useless Information: The Most Powerfully Unnecessary Things You Never Need to Know
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the The Super Book of Useless Information: The Most Powerfully Unnecessary Things You Never Need to Know by TarcherPerigee at Translate This Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Faster than a speeding bullet, more useless than ever before. The #1 New York Times bestselling series reaches new heights of irrelevance with this
The #1 New York Times bestselling series reaches new heights of irrelevance with this powerfully pointless, all-new collection of the things you never need to know.
Do you actually care that...
- there are three feet of DNA in every cell?
- Saturn has 47 moons?
- March is National Frozen Foods Month?
- in 2010 a traffic jam in China lasted ten days?
Would it improve your life to know...
- which movie star wanted to be a funeral director?
- which state has the most horses per square mile?
- which dictator was obsessed with Cheetos?
- what day of the year the most cars are stolen in the United States?
|Item Size:||0.71 x 7.95 x 7.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|