Newly revised, updated, and redesigned for 2016.
True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Venice covers all the city's major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for Venice will lead you straight to the best attractions the "Floating City" has to offer, whether you want to marvel at Saint Mark's Basilica, stroll along the Grand Canal and take a ride on a gondola, or visit the must-see palazzos and villas.
Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Venice.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Venice.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You'll still find DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of the city's history and culture. A free pull-out city map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Venice.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.