When teachers and parents are looking for snack ideas, you can highly recommend this book and tie in children's literature. Talk about reinforcing learning―there's nothing so motivating as fun food, so captivating as the story linked to it!
• Equipment lists and safety rules for fixing the snacks are included
• Each recipe tied to a children's picture book
• These snacks are also simple, cheap, easy to serve, and child-pleasers
• For teachers and parents of preschool and elementary kids, and for use in middle and high school nutrition and child-development classes
• Sample recipes include Babar's Pastry Cakes, Gingerbread Man gingerbread playdough, Madeline in Paris french toast, and many more
|Item Weight:||0.86 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.33 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Linworth, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rba Libros
ean: 9788478711659, isbn: 8478711651,
Éste no es un libro de cocina. No exactamente. No te enseñará a cocinar. En este volumen las recetas son de Les Halles, el restaurante de la ciudad de Nueva York donde soy chef en ejercicio desde 1998. Lo cual quiere decir que son las recetas ofic...
sku: 1002-WS1501-A01010-8408047531, ean: 9788408047537, isbn: 8408047531,