Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start: Intel X86-64, SSE, AVX
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start: Intel X86-64, SSE, AVX by Gaul Communications at Translate This Website. MPN: 0970112467. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Windows® 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start is a complete tutorial using the free Community Edition of Microsoft® Visual Studio 17 to
Windows® 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start is a complete tutorial using the free Community Edition of Microsoft® Visual Studio 17 to introduce the novice to the Intel® X86-64 architecture and the Windows X64 Calling Convention.
- With Microsoft® Visual Studio 17, assembly language programs can be built using either its Integrated Development Environment (IDE) or using its ML64 assembler directly in a traditional command line approach. Both techniques are presented in this book, and each has its own merits for gaining a deeper understanding of computer software and hardware. The assistance provided by Visual Studio’s interactive debugger is immense not only for developing real programs but also learning how the CPU instructions work.
- Programmers learn by example and develop their skills by examining and modifying working programs. Every sample program is complete, but leaves room for enhancements and experimentation encouraged by the questions at the end of each chapter. All are available for download through GitHub.
- The sample programs, ranging from five to over one hundred lines of code, are extensively documented in both flowcharts and comments. Over seventy illustrations are included to explain programming techniques as well as X86, SSE, and AVX instructions. CPU instructions are introduced as needed to achieve programming goals as the projects in each chapter progress to the next.
- This is not a book that has been modified or migrates from a 32-bit or 16-bit perspective, but starts right in with 64-bit programming and only refers to past approaches when necessary to explain seemingly unnatural conventions and names.
- Topics like binary and hexadecimal are introduced through programming examples as well as appearing in appendices.
- The examples in this book have been “classroom tested” with students having very little, if any, previous programming experience. The information is complete, allowing it to be used as an independent study.
Learning computer hardware and software architectures through hands-on assembly language programming experience helps develop well-rounded programmers and computer engineers.
|Item Size:||0.44 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.44 x 0.44 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gaul Communications, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Pragmatic Bookshelf
mpn: 978-1-934356-45-6, ean: 9781934356456, isbn: 193435645X,
Learn to build configuration file readers, data readers, model-driven code generators, source-to-source translators, source analyzers, and interpreters. You don't need a background in computer science--ANTLR creator Terence Parr demystifies language ...
By Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
ean: 9781788838535, isbn: 178883853X,
Work with Python and powerful open source tools such as Gensim and spaCy to perform modern text analysis, natural language processing, and computational linguistics algorithms.Key FeaturesDiscover the open source Python text analysis ecosystem, using...
By John C Mitchell
ean: 9780521780988, isbn: 0521780985,
Concepts in Programming Languages elucidates the central concepts used in modern programming languages, such as functions, types, memory management, and control. The book is unique in its comprehensive presentation and comparison of major object-orie...
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780133943023, isbn: 013394302X,
For courses in computer programming. Evaluating the Fundamentals of Computer Programming Languages Concepts of Computer Programming Languages introduces students to the fundamental concepts of computer programming languages and provides them...
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9780521024518, isbn: 052102451X,
This book explains how to build Natural Language Generation (NLG) systems--computer software systems that automatically generate understandable texts in English or other human languages. NLG systems use knowledge about language and the application do...
By Cambridge University Press
mpn: 9781107150300, ean: 9781107150300, isbn: 1107150302,
This text develops a comprehensive theory of programming languages based on type systems and structural operational semantics. Language concepts are precisely defined by their static and dynamic semantics, presenting the essential tools both intuitiv...
By McGraw-Hill Education
mpn: black & white tables, figures, ean: 9780073191461, isbn: 0073191469,
Introduction to Languages and the Theory of Computation helps students make the connection between the practice of computing and an understanding of the profound ideas that defines it. The book's organization and the author's ability to explain compl...
By Addison-Wesley Professional
mpn: 9780321563842, ean: 9780321563842, isbn: 0321563840,
This book features an enhanced, layflat binding, which allows the book to stay open more easily when placed on a flat surface. This special binding method—noticeable by a small space inside the spine—also increases durability. C++11 has arrived: ...